• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RIGHT TURN ONLY!! - Bio Degradable

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ingraman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:30 am Reply with quote
Quote:
KAMISAMA KISS
Vol. 3

Hmm... Really? TRSI indicates that v2 doesn't come out until 1 March, and they have no listing for v3 at all. The book title in the RTO column says v3, while the picture seems to show the cover to v1... Are we supposed to average the two numbers, to see that the review is for the upcoming v2? Is this just a late review for #1? Since I haven't read v2 yet, I'm not going to read the review, in case spoilers are mentioned for that book. That makes it a little hard to see if it is a v1 or v2 review, let alone v3.

Oh well. Someone else can indicate what the problem is. ^^;

As far as the others go, I'm not interested in Biomega or Dorohedoro, and I thought that Geijutuska v3 was 'okay', and definitely not the best 4-koma that I've read lately. If I felt any inclination to read Koontz, I'd read the novel, rather than the comic book.
Nadare Xizos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:57 pm Reply with quote
So far as I can tell, the review is for vol. 1 of Kamisama Kiss. I think the vol. 3 bit is a typo.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mr Adventure

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Biomega and Dorohedoro are probably my two guiltiest pleasures right now. They're both just so completely bananas. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Youkai Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
It's short, sweet, and lets you know that it's all right for Cinderella to think for herself and doesn't always have to be the Disney Princess.

I like this last line. Cool Cinderella should definitely think for herself, she shouldn't have to take a long nap, wait for someone to bring her a shoe or whatever, she should go out and get her MA!
belvadeer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:50 am Reply with quote
Dorohedoro I need to get started on, seriously ._.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1