• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your most anticipated purchase

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:55 am Reply with quote
Sanosuke_Inara wrote:
Kruszer wrote:
The Kara no Kyoukai movie box by far, which comes out in a week or two. Not only does it have 7 great movies, but also an 8th film which I'm looking forward to seeing. Unfortunately it will probably have to wait a few weeks because it's expensive and I just had to pay out the ass for some unexpected medical bills. Anime cry
Uh, you better hurry, bro, or you might miss your chance. I'm not sure their limited supply is gonna last "a few weeks." Surprised

On a side note: check out the site background. It's Gantz's Classic Line release! First time I've ever actually owned the product the site is advertising. Very Happy

As long as I have it pre-ordered, I technically have a reserved copy, and it should only take until the next payday to get enough. Besides curing a tooth ache that hurt like a son of bitch was more important than some anime anyway.

If worse comes to worse, tax refund season fast approaches.

Quote:
Just had to re-order from TSRI today. They said quantity is good. Have faith.

When I emailed them they said that they didn't even know when Aniplex USA would ship them copies so they said they'd run my card anyway whenever that happens and if it doesn't they'll schedule the system to try again in a week.
Sanosuke_Inara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quote
Add Evangelion 1.11/2.22 BDs to my list.
BeanBandit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:34 am Reply with quote
Summer Wars for sure, I would say Eva 2.22 but I have the Japanese blu-ray already.
batou37

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:17 pm Reply with quote
As I think I said earlier my most anticipated is KnK by far...I'm about to pull may hair out waiting on it. I was hoping to get it a bit early since from what I read here TRSI sometimes sends things out a week or 2 early just depending on when they get them, but I haven't gotten an e-mail and my account still says waiting on stock from manufacturer, so I think the chances of early delivery are slim (shipping tomorrow is really the last day it would get here early, since I did 2 day UPS which was the fastest they had and that would put it here Fri.) So since I have never ordered from TRSI I have a question...Is it like amazon where it is at your door on release date as long as you pre-order or is that the date they start shipping?
SDAnimeFan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Summer Wars and Evangelion 2.22 BD
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:24 am Reply with quote
I'll also definitely be picking up Summer Wars pretty quick myself. Also on my pre-order list and thus my anticipation list is:

Rideback
Clannad After Story Complete (bilingual) collection
Eden of the East: King of Eden
Needless Collection 1

Also on the subject of KNK, it looks like I will definitely have enough. Smile
Sanosuke_Inara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quote
Kruszer wrote:
I'll also definitely be picking up Summer Wars pretty quick myself.
Yeah, you and every other one of us buyfags. Cool
_Emi_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:10 am Reply with quote
Pre-ordered me a couple figures that I can't wait to arrive.:

Gift's Saber Lily

Ichigo Sculpture Arts

I'm drooling in anticipation.
luffypirate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quote
batou37 wrote:
So since I have never ordered from TRSI I have a question...Is it like amazon where it is at your door on release date as long as you pre-order or is that the date they start shipping?

I've always seemed to receive my TSRI pre-orders later than everyone else. Dunno how they start the shipping process but I'm never one of the lucky few. I'd like to say day of for you, but I've heard the Aniplex stuff is shipping slow. A friend of mine still hasn't received his DRRR!! set.

Bandai Store on the other had has your pre-orders to you on the day of the release. If only they weren't so cheap...
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Sanosuke_Inara wrote:
Kruszer wrote:
I'll also definitely be picking up Summer Wars pretty quick myself.
Yeah, you and every other one of us buyfags. Cool

Considering the movie's popularity, most likely.
Sanosuke_Inara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:52 am Reply with quote
One of my most anticipated purchases this year is growing close--the Nausicaa DVD/BD combo pack. I was always excited about it, but now that the release is only about a week away, the anticipation is seriously startin' to get to me. Exclamation

Hadn't seen this movie in years. Damn, I can't wait for this. Anybody else have any of their most anticipated ones coming soon?
zawa113

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:55 am Reply with quote
The Reboot Mainframe Definitive Edition for sure! It pleases me to no end that there have been ads for that very set on this site! That said, I'm going to wait for it to hit Amazon and be a hell of a lot cheaper later this year (the also released season 1+2 on DVD but I think that's for the 5 people who actually had 3+4 on DVD from ages ago)

As soon as I heard this was coming to DVD, I knew it'd be on my Xmas/Bday list for 2011, I LOVED this show! And I saw it for the first time within the past 3 years (the DOS jokes made me feel really old).
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:15 am Reply with quote
Sanosuke_Inara wrote:
One of my most anticipated purchases this year is growing close--the Nausicaa DVD/BD combo pack. I was always excited about it, but now that the release is only about a week away, the anticipation is seriously startin' to get to me. Exclamation

Hadn't seen this movie in years. Damn, I can't wait for this. Anybody else have any of their most anticipated ones coming soon?
I'm waiting for this to come out as well - got my coupon and already sighed over how I'm going to get it to fit on my already cramped shelf. Anime hyper

I'm really only getting it for the DVD part at the moment though. I don't have a Blu-Ray player, hoping that I really never have to get one, but having the option just in case is always nice as well.
PetrifiedJello

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:47 pm Reply with quote
According to the FedEx Japan website, my anticipated purchases of Konata and Kagami arrive on Thursday.

We'll break out the party favors, cake, and soft drinks to celebrate.
FaytLein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quote
I'm not a Nendoroid collector, but seeing the Panty and Stocking Nendos is making me want to jump on board.

Panty & Stocking

FLY AWAY NOW!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6