• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introduction

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 am Reply with quote
Welcome to the poll forum. This is the place for all those polls that you've wished you could create on ANN but were never allowed to.

Only certain members (subscribers, staff and moderators) can create polls, however there is a thread where anyone can request a poll.

Subscribers may create up to five current polls each (we will adjust this number up or down depending on traffic). A current poll refers to a poll created or receiving comments in the last 7 days. Subscribers, staff and moderators may create polls requested by other members.

Polls that create conversation are preferred, but not required. While you do not need to post any comments to vote, if you do post a comment, please make certain it is more than simply stating how you voted (for example, you can explain why you voted that way).

This forum is a test. It may get closed down, or the rules may change.

Comments regarding this forum are welcome here.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1