• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hana-Saku Iroha, Priest Promo Videos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Anime hyper Can somebody else watch the Priest clip and tell me how bad it is? I've been trying to avoid all promos for the movie on the grounds that I'm sure it will hurt.
Kyogissun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 pm Reply with quote
Considering Hana Saku is the one of seven shows I plan to watch this season, I think we're shaping up for a pretty awesome Spring 2011 line up this year.
ZipZapZopTitania

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Iroha is on the very top of my watchlist for spring...oooh, it's so PRETTY! I freaking LOVE you, P.A. Works! Anime hyper

Seriously, that animation was just beautiful. I'm so excited! The character designs are just great and teh cast makes meh squee. I also see tsun action and gramma b*tchslapping. Oh, the fun I shall have as I watch. And each promo makes me love nano.RIPE more and more...and more...and more. *marks April 20th on calendar*

I've never read the Priest manhwa, but...d-does anybody else think that trailer was epic? At all? I thought it looked really cool, personally. Depending on the rating, I may even go see it. 'Course, that's just me. I should try to find the series. o_O
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1