• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Boogiepop Phantom translation?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan297na

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:18 am Reply with quote
Has there been any announcement on the status of the translation of these books. I know it has been several years since any were released in English, but has Seven Seas ever made any statements clarifying whether they ever have plans to release any more of these?
adam_omega

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Dan297na wrote:
Has there been any announcement on the status of the translation of these books. I know it has been several years since any were released in English, but has Seven Seas ever made any statements clarifying whether they ever have plans to release any more of these?

We don't have any plans for more Boogiepop novels. Boogiepop at Dawn (the origin story) was the last book we put out.

Due to its age, the franchise is pretty much dead here unless Japan decides to make a new anime.
population_tire

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quote
OR it's dead here because there are no more books coming out.
Beaux10

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:59 pm Reply with quote
It's a shame, Boogiepop at Dawn was great... Still, I guess that's some motivation to learn Japanese and some good material to read to keep up in practice.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1