• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: A.LI.CE DVD Release

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeaD_PooL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:13 pm Reply with quote
Anyone ever see this before? Is it any good?
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Not sure about the story (and no one has rated it here), but visually it might be showing it's age having been made in 1999. I've been wanting to watch it for some time now, I remember reading about it in some magazine (a video game mag I think) back when it was in development, and I do plan on buying it now, I'm curious how it's held up.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
jay saenz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:35 pm Reply with quote
I would like to watch this CG movie, but it´s hard to find around here in Costa Rica.
I would love to hear Lain seiyuu again in this movie, because I love Kaori Shimizu...
Jamesleedx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:56 pm Reply with quote
I saw A.LI.CE several years ago and thought the plot was the best part of the film as the film managed to deliver a pretty good Sci-Fi time travel story with some unexpected twists. However, the film was made at least 4 years ago, so the CG animation looks rather dated by today's standards. When the credits started to roll, I couldn't help but think "Coming to a Playstation(1) Near you!"
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1