• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Manga to End on April 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Geo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quote
Considering what I've heard about where the story is now it was obvious that is was going to end soon. Good to have a date, though.

I guess with this ending maybe Episode G will actually return after its long hiatus and naturally Kurumada himself will continue Next Dimension as often as he can. The last stretch of chapters showed that he can still do it weekly if needed.[/spoiler]
jsc315

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:27 am Reply with quote
CG movie! noooo! Well lest hope the series at least ends well, because we all know how well GC movies do. Why can't they just do a animated movie instead!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
perroloco

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quote
Nice, as good as Lost Canvas is, I definetly didn't wanted it to be longer than the original Saint Seiya, I mean a side-story should not be longer than the actual story, IMO.
egoist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:45 am Reply with quote
Lost Canvas isn't a side story. It's a prequel of sorts.
Kohii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Lost Canvas was a prequel, indeed. Not as crazy insane as the original. But with much more substance and a better plot.
Zhou-BR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Lord Geo wrote:
I guess with this ending maybe Episode G will actually return after its long hiatus and naturally Kurumada himself will continue Next Dimension as often as he can. The last stretch of chapters showed that he can still do it weekly if needed.

Episode G resumed its serialization in Champion Red last month. I was also hoping Next Dimension would run regularly in Shonen Champion after Lost Canvas' conclusion.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1