• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime on Demand Announces Next Three Simulcasts

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Takuku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:36 am Reply with quote
@kzandrew ~ much like CR has (http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup), rather than users have to go searching through - could there be a list of all the simulcasts all on one page alongside the day and time they should be online? Will shows also be getting their own pages soon too or will it simply be a case of trying to find the video in the list of categories?

Someone might want to fix up the topic review btw, it seems random being blue when the rest of the forum is now red. >.<
kzandrew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 am Reply with quote
Takuku wrote:
@kzandrew ~ much like CR has (http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup), rather than users have to go searching through - could there be a list of all the simulcasts all on one page alongside the day and time they should be online? Will shows also be getting their own pages soon too or will it simply be a case of trying to find the video in the list of categories?

Someone might want to fix up the topic review btw, it seems random being blue when the rest of the forum is now red. >.<

We're working on a schedule now for people to browse - thanks for the idea Smile.

Let me look into how videos will be laid out - I'll get back to you on that point definitively soon but pages would make sense certainly.

I'll look into that for the colour point too!

Andrew
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2