• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: More Saber Marionette

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumfan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:15 pm Reply with quote
What can I say, I can't wait.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:28 pm Reply with quote
I haven't seen J to X or R yet. But I've seen J and J Again, and I thought they were great. Well, J was great, J Again was so-so. R is supposed to come out soon in the U.S. isn't it?

If Lime is in this new one, I hope they cast Hayashibara-sama for the anime rendition. Wink
Professor Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:30 pm Reply with quote
I'm going to go on a limb and speculate that the new Saber Marionette series will likely be something not directly related to J, J again, and J to X but more along the lines of Saber Marionette R. Akahori has often expressed a desire to do more with the established universe besides just the Japoness setting. We may very well see an anime adaptation of Saber Marionette Z, the short-lived manga offshoot. By the way, Brett Weaver told me at last year's JACON that Mr. Akahori told him he was planning a sequel to Sorceror Hunters in which Carrot fathers children from both Tira and Chocolate. Oh my, the scandal! Wink
R.G.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:50 am Reply with quote
Who knows?The Saber Marionette franchise may be as lively as ever.
R.G.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:13 am Reply with quote
So,is anyone else as excited about this as we are?
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:19 am Reply with quote
Uh... heh Anime smile + sweatdrop. I'm sure you must like the Saber Marionette franchise and all, but you really didn't have to revive this thread twice when no one else even posted anything after you did it the first time. Anime catgrin + sweatdrop

In any case, though, I've long since seen J to X and thought it was pretty good. I haven't seen R yet, but I'm sure if Akahori-san is involved, whatever else they make will be as good as his previous work. Wink
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:39 am Reply with quote
What is there to say, we don't even know if this is going to be an anime, there hasn't been any word on this project since March and even then there were no details other than that something was in production? Kinda hard to get excited.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1