• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The best short anime films...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
True_Knight_Blue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:05 pm Reply with quote
SakechanBD wrote:
v1cious wrote:

with all due respect to the moderator: that is a really stupid rule, and i can't believe you would ban someone for something like that.
i just thought it was a cool movie, i'm not gonna give a whole long freaking critique on it. this is a message board, not imdb.

I'd only ban someone if they did it three times. I'm not asking for a bloody critique. I'm just asking for like, one sentence saying, "Hey, try Memories. It's a collection of 3 vignettes that really shows the futility of life; I liked it" or blah blah blah. I mean, what if someone was like, "Try Beyblade: The Magic of Toys." How would anyone know to take you seriously or not if you couldn't give a sentence saying why it's even worth your time mentioning on a forum?

Sakechan.. I agree with v1cious. In a specifit forum called- "what is the best anime you have ever seen?" I listed 3 of my favorite anime shows, why did I get a strike for that?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:17 pm Reply with quote
True_Knight_Blue wrote:
Sakechan.. I agree with v1cious. In a specifit forum called- "what is the best anime you have ever seen?" I listed 3 of my favorite anime shows, why did I get a strike for that?

Simply listing three anime without a single reason is a no-no.

ANN became the most trusted and popular anime-related website (in English) not simply because of its size but due to all users can contribute and share their knowledge and opinion in order to enhance our anime experience, broaden our knowledge base and viewpoints, make friends, better our image, you name it. As SakechanBD said, if you want yourself be heard and taken seriously, write down your ideas and reasons instead of an one-liner reply.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3