• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: London Expo Details

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gtmacc

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quote
Will be going up on saturday, been looking forward to this weekend for ages Very Happy
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:30 pm Reply with quote
Correct at time of posting, TFL report that both the DLR and the Jubilee Line will be operational this weekend, save the sections South of Heron Quays and north of Waterloo respectively. If this is genuine, it'll be full steam ahead for most fans on Saturday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:51 pm Reply with quote
I think Pres. Obama will still be in town for tea with HRH, so I'll be coming through Greenwich, and the Blackwell Tunnel to avoid all that.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Worry not. By tomorrow afternoon the heightened police presence will fall, though there'll still be armed patrols at railway stations as a result of the latest terror alert. In any case, I find that the Blackwell Tunnel is by far the best way to approach the Metropolis — the M25 ceases to be a hindrance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quote
Zin5ki wrote:
Worry not. By tomorrow afternoon the heightened police presence will fall, though there'll still be armed patrols at railway stations as a result of the latest terror alert. In any case, I find that the Blackwell Tunnel is by far the best way to approach the Metropolis — the M25 ceases to be a hindrance.
But not only that there's Wembley, and Twickenham both with big games. I avoid the M25 like the pox.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1