• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How to submit news feeds?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 am Reply with quote
If users have an interesting news article that they'd like to bring to the attention of the news staff what is the best way to do that?

I thought there was a link to submit or suggest a news feed or just general newsworthy things for ANN to publish. But I guess not.

Btw something newsworthy that I wanted to point out is this interesting article
http://inside.anime-expo.org/music/2011-06/eri-kitamura-lia-to-join-the-vocaloid-family/
Moomintroll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 am Reply with quote
Past wrote:
If users have an interesting news article that they'd like to bring to the attention of the news staff what is the best way to do that?

I thought there was a link to submit or suggest a news feed or just general newsworthy things for ANN to publish. But I guess not.

Btw something newsworthy that I wanted to point out is this interesting article
http://inside.anime-expo.org/music/2011-06/eri-kitamura-lia-to-join-the-vocaloid-family/

If you go to the "contact us" page (there's a link at the bottom of every ANN page), you'll see this:

Quote:
Newsroom

News Submissions, Press Releases, etc: [email protected]

UK Specific News Submissions, Press Releases, etc: [email protected]

Australia Specific News Submissions, Press Releases, etc: [email protected]

Before sending us a press release, make sure it is formatted properly and easy for us to import onto the site. If you're sending us a press release and not familiar with how to properly format a press release, read this. Press releases have a very specific format guide, and most people who think they know how to format them... don't. Press releases are only for companies, they aren't necessary if you're just submitting a news item.

News and press release corrections should also be sent to newsroom.

Do not submit news in the forum
ANN's news staff does not (and couldn't possibly) read every single post in the forum. Send it to us by e-mail at the address above, we read that before doing the news every day.
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm Reply with quote
Ok thanks, it looks like this story was already posted though. Didn't see it last night though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1