• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Stream List: July 9–15

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Happiness for Subaru
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm Reply with quote
I wanted to mention that I really appreciate a nice looking, well organized list with this weekly information. It's like Brian's "The Click", sans the snazzy name. Razz

Admittedly, I can't think of any names for this that don't make me giggle. Not that I think you'd name it something, it would make the news much less straightforward. It's exciting to me because before this started up I didn't know that streaming options and the titles available were so large and varied. Thanks!
ArsenicSteel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Guin Saga ep. 115 (dub)

That's pretty extraordinary but I think that dub episode TAN is on would be 16 or 17.
DJcream

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:27 am Reply with quote
Hey guys, this is Daryl Bunao. I'm an ANN intern and writer for the weekly stream list. I'll be responding to forum comments about the stream list (or any general questions) from now on.

@HfS: Thanks for the compliment. I remember reading Brian's feature a few years back. After a few weeks doing these streaming articles, I wanted to improve the look of the article to make it seem more professional. If you checked past articles, I've progressively learned new HTML tags and codes. As a result, I've done a number of HTML adjustments to make things more visually consistent, which is something I learned to achieve learning layout design for print products.

@ArsenicSteel: I've went ahead and corrected that error. Thanks for the lookout and feel free to point more of those in the future.
Arsenette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:35 am Reply with quote
Thanks so much for this list. Especially since it has Netflix. It's a pain to check which ones are added especially if I rated it already.. it's nice to see old series again like Chobits to decide if I want to outright buy it again. Appreciate the help in keeping the lists updated! I have to get on and check the other sites that are listed. That's on my to do list.
Daimao Raki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:59 am Reply with quote
So much anime.....
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1