• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ann on Twitter

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Migsse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quote
Hello Everyone

I have a question regarding Ann People (I don't know if I should use the word Employee's here, so what the hell) who are on Twitter, specifically Zac Bertschy.

Firstly, I am pretty new on Twitter. I only signed up about a month or so ago. So I am not 100% clued up yet, hence why I am making this post.

When ever I get public messages from Zac Bertschy and I reply to it (normally it starts with @ANNZac), I don't ever get a reply back. I have tryed using .@ANNZac to make it a public tweet, but to no avail.
I even checked their account via Twitter Web to see if my reply tweet is listed - which it is not.

So, my main question is, to the Ann Crew ever reply to tweets from their followers? I can understand that they can't answer every single tweet sent to them , but surely they can reply to atleast one?

Extra Question, is Justin Savakis(mispelled I am sure, I am simply typing it out phonetically) on Twitter?

Regards
Migs
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quote
Yes, I am an employee of Anime News Network. This isn't a volunteer site.

I apologize for missing your question on Twitter; my feed is pretty active and I miss stuff sometimes. What was your question?
Migsse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Heya Zac, thanks for replying.

It was't really a question, but more like a reply to a comment you made about Battle L.A. not being worth $15.

It was't of great importance, but I just wanted to know if you actually received anything I do twitter reply to you.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 pm Reply with quote
Migsse wrote:
Heya Zac, thanks for replying.

It wasn't really a question, but more like a reply to a comment you made about Battle L.A. not being worth $15.

It wasn't of great importance, but I just wanted to know if you actually received anything I do twitter reply to you.

No offense, but if that was all the question entailed, wouldn't it have been much easier and or quicker just to PM Zac instead?
Migsse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quote
I don't even know if Zac even replys to PM's...

*shrug*
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 pm Reply with quote
Migsse wrote:
I don't even know if Zac even replys to PM's...

*shrug*

I do. I kinda have to in most cases.

With Twitter, I reply when I have something of value to say in response, like anyone would.
macloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quote
While im here [ and to recycle this thread] would it be possible [unless its been done already] to have a twitter account just for the ANN podcast? id love the chance to send in questions to it but always seem to miss the deadline due to the announcement for questions either been on ANNZac's or someone else twitter page and the post inevitably gets lost in the deluge of twitter posts.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1