• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Geisters - Fractions of The Earth DVD 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:24 pm Reply with quote
Considering this company has two anime titles, both unseen by members of this website, they seem to be a company that doesn't care about the fans with how bad they did the dub and the DVD itself.

Oddly enough, AnimeCrash's website is one page and thats it, just has previews and thats all, and I saw the previews on their website for this title that was reviewed, and yes, the CG is very bad.

There are two other titles not listed in ANN's encyclopedia, called Ki Fighters and Olympus Guardians, however, I don't know if they are anime, but all in all, AnimeCrash has a total of 4 titles.

http://www.animecrash.com/index.html
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:03 pm Reply with quote
Ki Fighters is completely Korean, and I believe that Olympus Guardians is as well.

However, given that they are licensed by an anime distributor, we may as well add them.

You can submit them to the encyc and we'll aprove them.

-t
Regannator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Interesting. I've always had a keen eye for really really bad anime, but this one slipped past my radar.

This one demands a watching! Along with some scotch, and perhaps some painkillers as well.
Primus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Regannator wrote:
Interesting. I've always had a keen eye for really really bad anime, but this one slipped past my radar.

This one demands a watching! Along with some scotch, and perhaps some painkillers as well.

For a second there I thought someone licensed one of Anime Crash's (what an apt name for this company btw) garden of junk.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1