• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Mardock Scramble 2 Film's Opening Event to Be Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpg13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quote
I just watched Mardock Scramble The First Compression and have it preordered. I can't wait to see the next one.
GhostShell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:42 pm Reply with quote
I'm really looking forward to seeing First Compression when the BD is released early next year. Would have loved to have seen it in a theatre, too, though.

I finally started into the book. Eighty-four pages down, with six hundred and ninety-one pages to go. I'm also collecting the North American release of the manga, though I'll wait until after reading the book before I start going through those. While I'm reading the book, I prefer to have the images of the character designs used for the movies in my head, more so than the ones used in the manga.

I'll tune into the Opening Event on Ustream early Tuesday morning. I'm usually up at 3am (Pacific Time) anyway.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1