• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: R-15 Portable PSP Game Rated Age 17+

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
százlábú

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:34 am Reply with quote
They should make the game first and then name it as R-17. Now it's somehow lame.
configspace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:56 am Reply with quote
Well CERO is totally retarded anyways, being completely removed from other media. At least PC publishers don't need to go through them. Nonetheless, CERO-D is still unrestricted, though it doesn't take much to become CERO-Z
prime_pm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:25 am Reply with quote
So, what are the chances of getting this one released in the states?

Odds? Cero.
mdo7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quote
prime_pm wrote:
So, what are the chances of getting this one released in the states?

Odds? Cero.

oh I see what you did there. Wink

configspace wrote:
Well CERO is totally retarded anyways, being completely removed from other media. At least PC publishers don't need to go through them. Nonetheless, CERO-D is still unrestricted, though it doesn't take much to become CERO-Z

I have a grudge against CERO because of their ridiculous censorship. Ever play the game, Mafia 2? They censor the nudity in the Japanese version and that left many American fan baffled because of Japan open to sexuality, and eroge game (maybe 2k should've made the girls in the magazine 16 years old in the JPN version so it wouldn't be censored). I recall Heavy Rain and God of War was also censored in Japan for the nudity (Damn it, CERO. Heavy Rain would've been the top selling game in Japan if you didn't censor the nudity). Another strange censorship I never understood is why Japan have to censor graphic violence/gore in the game. I've seen a lot of gpry movie from Japan that is more disturbing and gross then what I seen in game. Call of Duty: Black Ops was one of those game that got censored in Japan for gore. Same thing happen to Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the Japanese release.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1