• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Songs of Araiah (Visual Novel)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Here's some information that's been posted on another forum about the soon to be released visual novel, Songs of Araiah:

"Welcome to the Mansion... These are some of the locations you'll encounter in vNovel's up-coming story, Songs of Araiah."

Quote:
‎"In a fantasy land ruled by a dictator, a boy runs away from home to make a pact of eternal servitude to a mysterious lady in exchange for immortality. But what really awaits in the mansion at the base of Hitely Mountain?"

Trailer: http://bit.ly/o79ILh

More info: http://vnovel.info/

Expected release date is the end of August. Can't wait...
vashna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:45 am Reply with quote
I've actually been very curious about trying this visual novel, and I see it's up for download on both Softpedia and the author's website. However, I was concerned because it's a Kinetic novel with no branches that carries with it a download tag of 99 megabytes. I have a dialup connection, so I have to be sure it truly is worth it, but then again, that art looks beautiful.
boki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quote
It's out! Very Happy

@vashna Get this new edition. The new one is only around 50 MB and is much improved over the old version.
vashna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:12 am Reply with quote
Wow, considering that it is less than half I will definitely have to download it in the coming days. I'm on a slow connection, but the moment I get a chance I'll let everyone know what I think! I'm really looking forward to it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1