• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: NIS America to Release Disgaea, Neptunia, Clan of Champions Games

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zoanthia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 am Reply with quote
I may be wrong but, I thought Disgaea 3 was only released on the PS3, and never made it over to the PSP...unless it was only a Japanese release.

Either way I'm super excited to see Disgaea 3 coming to a portable devise. I'm wondering what unique and special downloads they will have for it.

edit: Oh, my bad misread and talking about the entirety of the Disgaea series. If thats the case Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was released on Nintendo DS as well.
Sorrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 am Reply with quote
WOO HOOO Neptunia MKII was hoping we'd get this.
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quote
Had no doubt in my mind Neptunia MKII would find its way over here. I'm up for a second round.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Had no doubt in my mind Neptunia MKII would find its way over here. I'm up for a second round.

I thought the first one haven't sold well for NISA.......
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 pm Reply with quote
NISA has always struck me as the type of company to say "well, the first one didn't sell so well, but we'll do better next time!" Besides, they're just localizing these games so their overhead isn't nearly as bad as the producers over in Japan (which I'm sure having so many companies on board helps pay the bills). A small profit for a small company is still a profit.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1