• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PM Rage/Spam

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Someone didn't have their coffee this morning:

NYkata wrote:
hey there dtm just wanted to let you know that after I've finished sending this message i'll be completely abandoning both this account and this site, so--though you most likely will all the same--there's no need for you to waste your time replying to this message. and what's more don't feel like i'm singling you out you're only 1 of a handful of people I'm sending messages like this to. now that that's out of the way:

ill make this quick your an opinionated fucktard and an ignorant one at that especially because you've failed to see the greatness of stuff like p mononoke. think twice before yo spout of more stupid bullshit like that, fucker--it's not only the best ghibli butits alo the best movie ever stupid bitch. its not bland in the least or anything like you may think you dumb fudge you're jsut to much a dumb cunt to grasp hold of its greatness so f*k off pathetic piece of shit-_-

like is aid i'm abandaning this profile and this shitty as website alltogether after this, so whatever you do to me after this(reply, report me to mods etc.) will be completely usesless. of course, a stupid fucker like yourself probably end up doing it anyway, because thats what dum bitches do. -___- but w/e. goodbye, dumb [expletive] bitch. Razz

Wow, I'm honoured. Thank you.

But why don't we give this guy what he wants and send him on his merry way? Surely with spelling and grammar that bad he probably doesn't want to hang around with people who insist that a modicum level be used.

Oh, and two things.

First, I've never interacted with this user at all, as far as I know, so I have no idea what I did to get him all upset. Maybe it was my sunny disposition and friendly personality?

Second, I'd be interested to know who else got a message like this one (he did mention others), and if it was because of Princess Mononoke or something else.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Ah, another dtm42 fan, I see. Laughing

Anyway, I don't know if dtm42 is still on post restriction or not, but if he is, I think it is time it was lifted.
Key

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 is one of at least three people that I know of that received that kind of message from that soon-to-be-former forumite. Rest assured, he will be dealt with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Have they had some previous posts moderated or did this truly come out of absolutely nowhere? I can only assume this is triggered by the "best rivals/adversaries" thread - e.g. dtm42 said "I've never understood what people saw in Princess Mononoke.."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:12 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
Have they had some previous posts moderated or did this truly come out of absolutely nowhere? I can only assume this is triggered by the "best rivals/adversaries" thread - e.g. dtm42 said "I've never understood what people saw in Princess Mononoke.."

ah, yes, just got one too. Hilarious. HIs example for me was NTHT, which I haven't talked about for weekss and haven't said anything critical of in months.

We can consider him a wonderful little fairy, spreading love and laughter the world over... as no one could actually take him seriously it is hilarious.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Aw, I was hoping I was special. I got one too, except I got a much meaner 3rd paragraph from a different account:

TheUltimateSDK wrote:
u obviously have said many stupid shit but the main thing your dumbass can be falted for is ur bullshit opinion on stupid shit series like hsotd and gl and pswg all of which r stupid shit series FACt. u have sme of the worst taste ever u dicksucking n*gger bitch because stuf like baccano beats the shit out of thse sorry-ass excuse of shows -_- but considering howmuch of a dumb fu**king cunt you r i don't expect you to comprehend that much u stupd sonuva bitch(and by the i AM referring directly to your slutty-ass c**ksucking bitch of a mother who u obviously inherted ur "stupid little shit" genes from)

I think my line makes it clear that it's not random spam. I say that because 1) he knows I'm black, so he threw in "dicksucking n*gger" and 2) I have in the past gushed over HSOTD, TTGL, and PSG, though I have said I really like Baccano.

It's neat that he's taking the time to make several accounts and specializing each one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
Aw, I hoping I was special. I got one too, except I got a much meaner 3rd paragraph:

I think my line makes it clear that it's not random spam. I say that because 1) he knows I'm black, so he threw in "dicksucking n*gger" and 2) I have in the past gushed over HSOTD, TTGL, and PSG, though I have said I really like Baccano.

It's neat that he's taking the time to make several accounts and specializing each one.

Oh man, he is oddly observant. I've disparaged anime's depiction of homosexuals in a number of posts and got gay-slurs instead. I didn't notice that attention to detail previously. I thought he was just being thoughtlessly ignorant, but he actually informed himself a bit... before being ignorant.

Kudos, Mr. Troll. You put extra effort into wasting your time.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:

The original flamer this thread was about has been banned so if it is the same person they had to create a new account.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
s.alsa-man1991

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
Aw, I was hoping I was special. I got one too, except I got a much meaner 3rd paragraph from a different account:

TheUltimateSDK wrote:
u obviously have said many stupid shit but the main thing your dumbass can be falted for is ur bullshit opinion on stupid shit series like hsotd and gl and pswg all of which r stupid shit series FACt. u have sme of the worst taste ever u dicksucking n*gger bitch because stuf like baccano beats the shit out of thse sorry-ass excuse of shows -_- but considering howmuch of a dumb fu**king cunt you r i don't expect you to comprehend that much u stupd sonuva bitch(and by the i AM referring directly to your slutty-ass c**ksucking bitch of a mother who u obviously inherted ur "stupid little shit" genes from)

Yeah, I got almost the same message, from the same person, because I said HOTD was genius.

It's still freaking genius. Haters gonna hate.

EDIT: Also, don't take the racial slurs personally. He called me that too, and I'm paler than Edward from Twilight Rolling Eyes
Rukiia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:06 pm Reply with quote
Oh hey, I got one too:

BarryB wrote:
I never disagreed with you about the thread being locked, ya dumb bitch.

And this was over a thread of his that got locked back in August (I can't find it so I am guessing it was archieved/deleted)....and yet he proceeded to PM me 2 months later to call me a "dumb bitch". Confused
Key

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:41 pm Reply with quote
If anyone is still continuing to get these, be sure to PM me or another Mod about them and include a copy of the text. We already know about at least two waves of these kind of PMs and any further data on the offender(s) and what he/they are sending will help us pin him/them down.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ailblentyn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:14 am Reply with quote
@KoH (and others)
Don't worry, we love you.
The only thing I've got was a recent obscene PM about Azumanga Daioh from someone (!!)
(It had no relevance to anything I've ever posted, so I assume the member spammed a random list of people with it, and I was one of many.)
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
If anyone is still continuing to get these, be sure to PM me or another Mod about them and include a copy of the text. We already know about at least two waves of these kind of PMs and any further data on the offender(s) and what he/they are sending will help us pin him/them down.

Well, here ya go. I got this one today.

gateoftruth wrote:
I'm gonna preface this buy saying that I'm usually just a guest on this website, but seeing one of your posts made me decide to make a profile just for this purpose alone. After this message is sent, I will be permanently abandoning both this site and this account, so whatever messages you send as a reply will never reach me. This is the first+last contact we'll ever have, so deal with it.

You're nothing but a stupid little fucktard with shit taste=fact. Pixar makes shit movies and they don't deserve SHIT=Summer Wars deserved to win far more than anything dumbass movies they make. Only dumb fucks like you feel so passionately about them, stupid bitch. What also makes you a dumb fudge is how you speak up against people far more intelligent and reasonable than a stupid faggot like yourself; sanosuke, blood-, and luffy for example do yourself a favor and go fudge your slutty bitch of a mother, contract an STD from that dumbass whore, and die. at least that way you won't have to live your shitty life, and we won't have to deal with you spouting inane bullshit any longer. -__-

Like I said, I'm leaving this account and site permanently after I've sent this message, so there's no point in messaging me back or reporting me as it'll be useless. But you'll do it anyway, because that's what dumb f**ks like yourself do. -__-

P.S. Tell that dumb b***h you call 'mother' that my friends and I want the $$$ back for those mediocre blowjobs she gave us the other night. -___-

"What also makes you a dumb fudge is how you speak up against people far more intelligent and reasonable than a stupid faggot like yourself; sanosuke, blood-, and luffy for example"

He he. Apparently you've got a crazy little fan Blood. Laughing
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quote
WHO IS THIS MYSTERY PERSON!?

Doesn't like dtm42, Rukiia, IKC, Spastic, or myself.

Likes SI, luffy, and Blood.

Truly a strange and twisted individual.
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:27 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
WHO IS THIS MYSTERY PERSON!?

Oh...I have my theories...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqjon2Ls0q1qgyf27o1_r1_400.gif
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9