• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Hatsune Miku -Project Diva- extend's 'Ura-Omote Lovers' Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quote
I'm always a little surprised that a song with Miku singing about a relationship based on sex rather than love became so popular considering how much Japanese otaku freak out when their idols imply they aren't virgins. But then again, maybe it isn't the same for the virtual ones, it might eve be a draw, like false hope.

Whatever, I want a figure of her in that costume. Very Happy Make it so, Good Smile.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 am Reply with quote
She is just a synthised voice programme afterall, but regardless, singing about the consequnces of sex and lust, won't make a virgin singer any less virgin. Just saying. Also that song dates back to 2007 anyway. With over 100,000 different songs created with this programme over the last 4 years and counting, one would think that they could have come up with something more new and recent for their new product. Wink

On the topic of this "new release" I see very little about it that's "new" apart from different backgrounds and maybe new costumes. The model design is still to stiff and plasticine for my liking.
FullTilt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quote
Dammit, I LOVE THIS SONG!! Laughing I usually like more /romance/-centered Vocaloid songs, (like Melt, World is Mine, Lonely Princess and Attendant, etc.) but Ura-Omote (Two-Faced) Lovers is just freakin fantastic. It's such a powerful song- full of bitterness, anger, lust... marry me, wowakaP!! Mad

Sometimes it's fun to hear lust-filled Vocaloid songs rather than rose-colored, doe-eyed love stories! Romeo and Cinderella, anyone? Laughing

I'll definitely be importing this!! Very Happy I have the other Miku games, so why not?

(On an unrelated note, I can't wait for Project Mirai!!! Cool)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1