• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: AKB48 Idol Group Gets 1st Anime on Air Next Spring (Updated)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TakCWAL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quote
Joichiro Nishi wrote:
After the crapfest that was Moecross Frontier, I wish Kawamori leave it alone.

Obviously, a vast majority of the fandom disagrees with you.

To call it MOEcross means either you did not finish the show, or you were thoroughly drugged in its duration. May Protoculture help you.

- Tak
Joichiro Nishi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quote
soul.assassin wrote:
Hey, hey, you railed on MF, then before you spat on Eva... and since you couldn't stand both of them, go back to K-On where you're comfortable at.

Sorry. Up yours. Mad

I f***ing love EVA, all my hate goes to Rebuild. BTW, I f***ing hate K-on.

TakCWAL wrote:
Obviously, a vast majority of the fandom disagrees with you.

To call it MOEcross means either you did not finish the show, or you were thoroughly drugged in its duration. May Protoculture help you.

I watched the entire series and even the movie, both sucks so much. Yep, I don't regret to calling it MOEcross Frontier. I watched and love SDF Macross, DYRL, Macross 7, Macross Plus and Macross Zero; they're all pretty good in what they tried to be, but Frontier is almost Macross II bad.

I'm on a minority, so what? The vast mayority love Rebuild, Moecross Frontier and K-on but that doesn't mean I have to.
PetrifiedJello

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quote
Interesting. Given the current trend in the industry, next up will be the movie.

That will be followed by a live-action movie.

Color me skeptical the cotton and textile industry will be complaining of lost sales next year.
Westlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 am Reply with quote
Majin Tenshi wrote:
And here i was expecting that he would be working on a Macross project since next year is the series's 30th anniversary. Instead, he's working on this ??

Macross 25th year was 2007, Macross 25 aka Frontier aired in 2008 with the Deculture version of the first episode being aired Dec 25th of 2007 whereas the series itself started in April 2008.

So this AKB48 series will run until the end of September at the longest, plenty of time to announce Macross 30 and air it in 2013...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2