• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Saikano Trailer

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vukir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:51 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm... So, Chiisai is the second weapon... At least it looks like this OAV will deal more with the war and conflict than with just the two of them... I am kinda curious as to what the heck happened anyways.
cyrax777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:37 pm Reply with quote
when they first announced a saikano OAV was like oh dear god no. After watching the trailor it might be decent. Kinda dont care for the diea of a another ultimate weapon since in the Manga atleast what I remember (its been a while since I've read it) Chise was the only one.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Chrno2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:47 am Reply with quote
Of course my reaction to this is why and can they manage to fit this story into the original.

I enjoyed the first series, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what the OVA will bring to the table. So long as it doesn't break away too much. But we'll see.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1