• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Dominion Tank Police Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roxfan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:58 am Reply with quote
I think you need at least run the article through the spellchecker before uploading. It's independent and intependence.
animaniac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:54 pm Reply with quote
I loved the original and Cg is cool sometimes. Seems alot of shows are being redone in CG. Urda was pretty good so hopefully this will be also!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
LuckyAstei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quote
animaniac wrote:
I loved the original and Cg is cool sometimes. Seems alot of shows are being redone in CG. Urda was pretty good so hopefully this will be also!

that may be I'm just hoping that they don't change the character designs like they did with Appleseed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Jadress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Change the character design in Appleseed? I thought Deunan and Briareos looked pretty acurate to pictures I've seen of the comic, but I can't speak for other characters as I haven't read the manga.

I've always loved Tank Police ever since the old OAV tainted my virgin ears at the age of 11 or so. The newer OAVs I didn't care for too much. I wonder how this one will be. 3D Bonaparte!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
LuckyAstei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quote
Briados is pretty hard to change I was going by Durane *is more use to the OVA than Manga*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:02 pm Reply with quote
I guess doing Shirow Masamune classics in CG is the "in" thing right now. Should be interesting.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Proman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:16 pm Reply with quote
Call me old-fashioned, but I'd much rather see it redone as a hand drawn anime. Still, the project looks cool.
Craeyst Raygal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:48 am Reply with quote
3D Annapuma and Unipuma.

It could either be the coolest thing ever, or the worst thing since live action Guyver.
Haiseikoh 1973

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:25 am Reply with quote
Craeyst Raygal wrote:
3D Annapuma and Unipuma.

It could either be the coolest thing ever, or the worst thing since live action Guyver.

http://www.renderosity.com/

Just to give you a general idea.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1