• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: CMX August Releases

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R.G.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Should be interesting.

Smile
Haiseikoh 1973

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:58 am Reply with quote
I'm guessing semi-okay sales. If they announce an uncut TenTen around that time, i'd say they'd redeem themselves and get more sales.
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:32 am Reply with quote
I'd love for them to announce an uncut Ten Ten, but somehow I just don't see it happening. I do expect that they will sell far fewer copies of volume 2, since many people cancelled their pre-orders after finding out about volume one. But even so, I wonder if it'll make enough of a dent for them change their policies? Until they are more straightforward with the fans, and actually start providing some answers to the concerns that have already been expressed, I wouldn't trust them any further than I can throw them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Walkabout

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:06 am Reply with quote
DC is far too set in their ways, they think they've got a solid hold on what American readers want considering that they've been around for so long, as whenever DC decides to do something unexpected (Like the havoc to characters Crisis On Infinite Earths caused) they generally tough their way through it until people accept it...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1