• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Top 10 / Worst 5 things. Why? (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sicarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Well this is difficult trying to decide which are my favorites.
1. InuYasha because I'm fasinated by the past and time travel.
2. Cowboy Bebop I love the music.
3. Fullmetal Alchemist It has an excellent story line.
4. FLCL it's totally different from everything else I've seen.
5. Samuri Champloo also because of the past but also the music.
My least favorite anime of all time is Big O the series never seems to go anywhere.
i_luv_manga/anime

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:14 pm Reply with quote
hey joon, isn't crest of the stars/banner of the stars a copycat of Gundam SEED? i can't really have an opinion on this cause i only read the manga and i'm not sure what came first, anime or manga but i personally like Gundam SEED better. did u watch it? and how u said naruto was dragging, so does ranma1/2. like it always gives u hope that ranma will get rid of the curse but he never does. neways, otheer than Gundam SEED, i really liked the fruits basket manga and anime. it's funny but extremely emotional too. i recommend it to everyone cause it has evrrything a perfect manga/anime needs. same with Gubdam SEED.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:36 pm Reply with quote
i_luv_manga/anime wrote:
hey joon, isn't crest of the stars/banner of the stars a copycat of Gundam SEED? i can't really have an opinion on this cause i only read the manga and i'm not sure what came first, anime or manga but i personally like Gundam SEED better.

1. Use the Encyclopedia. CotS came out as early as 1999 (the original novel was even earlier), but G:Seed was a title of 2002.

2. G:Seed recycled many elements of the original Gundam.

3. G:Seed ranks #105, while BotS2 ranks as high as #45.

4. In my personal opinion, fleet-based space combat (navy-styled) is better than single-pilot-vehicle (mecha in particular)-based space combat (air force-styled) in most cases.

5. Watch your spelling and grammar. Read other posts carefully before making your first post. ANN forum is one of the most, if not THE most, intelligent anime fora in the world, and users love this site because of meaningful discussions. Therefore, please improve the quality of your future post. Thanks in advance.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:17 pm Reply with quote
i_luv_manga/anime wrote:
hey joon, isn't crest of the stars/banner of the stars a copycat of Gundam SEED?

No offense, but how on Earth do you even REACH that conclusion? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
coolcat600

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:08 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad I can post without having to read the entire thread... after all, there are a crapload of pages...

Anyways... onto the bottom to top

Dragonball Z - quite possibly the first (or close to) anime I was ever exposed to - while many people fault it for taking forever to do someting... I always liked it because Goku was able to get out of tough scrapes by digging deep, finding power within, and most of all, defending his friends and family are what give him the will to continue on at times

Evangelion - I have NO idea why, I just love it. I haven't seen much though

Inuyasha - your classic girl meets boy, girl falls for boy, boy is a jackass, boy has a huge friggin sword... Ok, so its kinda atypical... I have yet to find an anime quite like it, but then again, I haven't seen 'a lot' of anime. As with DBZ its all about protecting the people he cares about

Akira - If DBZ wasn't (and I'm thinking it might not be) the first anime I ever saw, Akira was. I instantly loved it. A kid, gets picked on, gets ... well, most everyone knows the story. I like the new edition better, as the dub has given much more clarity to the plot

Mononoke - I leave it just as that, because that way if you want it Hime or Princess, your not confused. Anyways - great story about our interaction with nature. I'm not a hippy, but... I can't help but feel sorry for the kid when he gets screwed because of someone else's actions, and then, the arrow, and the head... yea... its great... plus I love the tree spirits (komoda?)

Excel Saga - I couldn't stop laughing at times, thats why...
Slayers - if you haven't seen it, you won't understand, but I love magic and dragons

Escaflowne - Protects his friends (sorta) and is a well... I like the opening scene of the movie, where he tears people apart... yea, its great... plus one of my first (not the first, just one of) anime

GITS:SAC - Any time an anime can make me care and get so involved that when she is shooting the thing near the end of the series (mind you - i'm trying not to give any spoilers, if you have seen, you'll know what I mean) and has that almost horrific smile, and that guy pleading... I mean, I was in her shoes, I felt like I was pulling, and willing to pull, that trigger. I don't know... its weird

Full Metal Alchemist - Ok, I've liked anime before, and I consider myself quite a fan of a lot of different ones, but the religious overtones, as well as the general idea, is magnificent. It was like someone was following me around, because I always though "if I can just figure out a way to manipluate molecules so that I could reform matter... I'd have it made" - well... yea, anyways... I've laughed when he has been called short, spoiler[and cried when Hues died]. I gasped when I realized the ingredient... anyways... I have gotten involved, and it has been great

Least favorite:
Milk Chan - ok, seriously, do I need to defend this?

Excel Saga - though on my favorite's list, i also don't like how it seems to drag at times
Swiftstrike3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Top Ten Anime

1 InuYasha- This anime got me into anime. I like the story the characters and the drawings and fight sequences. The Character development is slow but moves at a good pace enough with enough humor in between ( i do hate the meaningless filler episodes however.)

2 Full Metal Panic and the Full Metal Panic Fumoffu - This was a tough decision to make i recently watched this anime and liked nearly everything about it. The characters and mecha fights were good and Sagura is hilarious in a school environment.

3 Ranma 1/2 - Humor and comedy all the way through. The Martial arts fights were cool and it was nice to have a long series show be total random...if only it had a proper ending...

4 Neon Genesis Evangelion - The only anime series i rewatched and although the later half of the series got a little wierd and out there i still enjoyed the show and movie.

5 Rurouni Kenshin The Shishio story arc was great and the emotions of the characters were thrust on you during the second season making them more 3-d. However the 3rd season was horrid after shogo.

Though i have seen more animes all the ones I've seen I've like and it would be about 15 or so, ill just stick with the animes i really liked and too be honest probably 2 and 3 could go either way for me.

Top 4 worst animes (this are the only animes i have seen that I've hated)

4 Escaflowne- I didn't like any of the characters, the drawings nor the plot. But i watched it hoping it would get better and it really didn't.

3 DBZ - haven't seen much of it but despised what i saw

2 YuGioh- I saw some of this show and i just flat out didn't get it and the whole card battles

1 Pokemon- I actually use to watch this show when it first started airing then after like 30 or so episodes i stopped and grew to hate it. The Games for Gameboy though rocked.
anianalizer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Mugen The Great wrote:

And the worst:
1. Fighting Foodons (Everything about it stinks)
2. Wedding Peach (Everything about it stinks)
3. Beyblade (Everything about it stinks)
4. Dragonball GT (Everything about it stinks)
5. Pilot Candidate (Everything about it stinks)

Is that the universal answer for everything. Confused
Futurhythm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:36 am Reply with quote
I've tried to half them so 5 are movies and the other 5 are TV/OVA series, so I haven't really listed all my favorites. They're also listed in no particular order.

Top 10

1. Ghost in the Shell
I think Mamoru Oshii's version of Ghost in the Shell uses the concept much better than Shirow's original manga or the Stand Alone Complex TV series. Top notch visuals, action, music and a story with deep philosophical ideas behind it make for one of the best anime films ever made.

2. Ninja Scroll
A pure action masterpiece! Awesome animation coupled with Kawajiri's unique directing style, violence and action that's all part of the story and a pace that never slickens, Ninja Scroll is an awesome hack&slash anime.

3. Princess Mononoke
My favorite Ghibli film. I think Mononoke is the best of the more action-packed titles from Miyazaki and is almost an updated version of Nausicaa. Great characters played by great actors in both the original Japanese and in the English dub give the movie a real professional feel. The animation is amazing as usual and the designs are great!

4. AKIRA
Need I say more.

5. Memories
A truly unique batch of stories. The flawless animation and the amazing and over the top stories truly make a good anime experience. Stink Bomb is my favorite out of the three parts.

6. Excel Saga
Extremely addictive and funny, a downright insane series! One of the saddest anime moments of all time was when Excel Saga ended.

7. FLCL
Another downright insane anime. FLCL combines comedy, ecchi, mecha, drama and science fiction into one highly enjoyable package. Ready! Steady! Go!

8. X TV
I'm not a fan of Shoujo or of CLAMP but the X TV is one of my favorite series. A perfect balance of action and drama, Yoshiaki Kawajiri isn't just good for action. This series is more or less as close as anything will get to duplicating the manga in anime format.

9. Cowboy Bebop
Stylish. Cool. And damn I wish there was more! This series was what really, really got me into anime about 5 years ago. It was unlike anything out at the time and truly set a new standard of awesomeness for anime.

10. NieA_7 domestic poor @nimation
Whether it's easygoing and peacefull feel of the whole series or the wacky NieA's antics, there's something about this series that really puts a smile to my face.

Unfavorite 5

1. Genocyber
I'm a cyberpunk fan but this series just didn't cut it. It had some half-decent and unique designs but the overall execution of the series was just so bad.

2. .hack//SIGN
B-oring! An absolute snoozer! This easily makes my list of most boring things ever watched. I mean, it dragged, tried to be Eva-like and was hardly an eye opener.The only thing I like about anything hack is the art by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.

3. Demon City Shinjuku
Poor animation, bad designs and an absolutely pointless and stupid story made this OVA a bomb. I like most of the things this director makes but this was really just so bad.

4. Harmageddon
I guess the main reason is that it's awfully dated but it's still a poor movie. So many characters but so little development, unfluid storyline and really lousy concept made this movie extremely hard to sit through.

5. Beyblades
Battling spintops. 'nuff said.
Magic Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:24 am Reply with quote
My top 5 (not necessarily in order):

1. Macross
A classic TV series, with good character and mecha designs, and a good balance between action, humor, and drama. I particularly liked how in the beginning of the series both humans and Zentran were struggling to deal with a foe they don't quite understand (and the various mistakes the humans make trying to learn how to use the Macross itself). Flaws include highly variable animation quality from one episode to the next, obvious footage recycling during space battles, and the anticlimatic final episodes. But the show still rocks, nonetheless.

2. Evangelion TV series
The first 4 episodes didn't impress me much, but starting with episode 5 the show hit its stride, with an interesting mixture of mystery, pseudo-science/religion/psychology, comedy, action, and fan-service (yay!). But after luring you in with the early feel-good episodes, gradually shifts to a darker tone. I thought the final two episodes, while not sufficiently explaining a lot of the plot threads and skimping on the animation, ended in an interesting, and weirdly upbeat message that I appreciated. Unlike the End of Evangelion movie, which seemed like a bunch of bizarre scenes strung together in a poorly-explained fashion.

3. Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket OAV
My favorite Gundam series, for some reason. Probably because it doesn't have some annoying punk kid going around kicking everyones butt in his invincible Gundam robot while pretending to espouse an anti-conflict agenda. The characters came across as more believable in their motivations, and the ending was one of the few to ever bring a tear to my eye. Animation was top-notch, too. And it's not stretched out pointlessly over 13 episodes like the 0083 OAV series.

4. His and Her Circumstances
Well, it started out good. The first 3 episodes are pretty damn funny, especially if you ever had the pleasure of knowing a popularity freak like Miyazawa in real life. And relationships establish surprisingly quick. Starts to get dragged down as new people get added to the cast (and those damn recap episodes!), but stays interesting when they remember to put the humor back in.

5. Great Teacher Onizuka
Not a big fan of the animation style, but the story was different from most of the stuff out there. The episodes often end with a predictably happy ending, as Onizuka manages to win over the delinquents, but his insane methods (and apparent stupidity) make me laugh and cheer at the same time. Gets a bit boring for a few episodes in the middle of the series.

Now for the turkeys (bottom 5). Note that I'm picking things that really annoyed me, and not just shows that I think are overrated:

1. Amazing Nurse Nanako
So appallingly bad I couldn't make it past the 1st episode. It tried to be funny, but failed miserably. I don't even remember the plot... just that Nanako was a robot (I think) with really big breasts.

2. Arjuna
Too preachy. Some people like it... I was bored. Good animation, though.

3. Escaflowne movie
I liked the TV series, but this supposedly more male-oriented retelling just didn't really catch my interest. And I didn't like the new character designs, either. I can't even remember what happened in this thing.

4. Gasaraki
I buy so many of these robot shows, but I don't really enjoy most of them. Case in point, Gasaraki. I found the first few episodes to be slow-moving, confusing, and derivative. None of the characters really stood out, and the whole Goh dancing thing seemed kind of silly and out of place. It seemed kind of hokey, and I gave up after vol. 1.

5. Real Bout High School
Lame, like most fighting shows. I got more enjoyment watching the interviews in the extras section.
Hanagata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:20 pm Reply with quote
Not sure how many I can name but I will give it a shot. I have only been watching anime regularly since the beginning of the year when Comblast started showing anime on 'on demand'

My favorites are:

Wandaba Style - Lets just say Himiwari got my attention right off. I guess it must have been a cold day at the construction site Laughing The colors got my attention also, very vibrant and flashy, especially in the opening song. Crazy humor abounds in this. The whole idea of trying to go to the moon in an environmentally friendly way leads to some creative, if abusive, ideas. I had to get this on DVD.

World of Narue - This was the first anime I bought on DVD. It makes me smile every time I watch it. If only my time in high school was like this. The secondary characters are my favorite part. Maruo, Hajime, and Kanaka are great. Especially Kanaka who blows in like of force a nature. I like her eyes so much that now I call that style of cat-like eyes Kanaka eyes.

Noir - Girls with guns are sexy and this show proves it. Very moody at times, and yes, bloodless despite the violence, but the music so fits it like a glove. This will be the third one I buy.

Madlax - Very similar to Noir, but not as moody. Not sure if I will buy this one but I sure will watch it as long as it is on 'on demand'.

Maburaho - I will buy this once it all comes out on DVD. Hopefully there will be full box set like Noir and World of Narue. Again the colors are what got my attention first. Hilarious story, not for the kiddies, imo, under 13. Lots of sexual inuendo.

Geobreeders - Kind of short but frantic. It can be bought with the Breakthough disk now. Another crazy comedy I like. A bit of a harem story, but I like those for that reason. Plus lots of big guns and explosions.

Puni Puni Poemi - Very funny, lots of spoofs in this one. The only thing that bugged me was the fact the main character is only 10 years old and flashes in the first episode. It almost made me turn it off but after that it gets much better. Very short, only 60 minutes long. Not sure if I will buy it though.

Full Metal Panic - I honestly didn't think I would like a mech series but as stated by others this does have more then that. Plus I dig gals with unnaturally coloured hair... Go Kaname!!! Sosuke is great also. I have never seen someone use weapons at more inappropriate times. Very hilarious. This is on my list to buy also.

FMP: Fumoofo - A continuation of the Full Metal Panic series. It has more of the Kaname/Sosuke story which I think is the perfect thing to continue with. I have only got to ep 4 in this, but it also is on my list to buy.

Grave of Fireflies - I have not seen the whole thing as it is very disturbing, imo. Keep lots of tissues handy. In many ways the grimness reminded me of '1984' for some reason. This movie is also on my list to buy.

For my dislikes:

Almost any majical girl series. Sorry folks, I just cant suspend my disblief when the girl in question (Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach, etc) takes almost thirty seconds to transform while the evil baddie is twiddling thumbs...

All anime that involves card collecting. Imo, this is just marketing to kids who can whine to their parents to get them this, get them that, etc...

Colorful - I like fan service, but not perversion. Plus the fact there is almost more intro music then story here. Each vignette is about 5-7 minutes long. Waste of good celuloid.

Najica Blitz Tactics - To be honest, I was a bit torn about this series, till I found out the box set comes with a pair of panties. That is a bit more then a parody of fan service. It just reinforces this idea that all anime is cartoon porn. And the worse part? Kira Vincent Davis, my favorite voice actress, plays Najica. Sad The only reason I may keep watching this is because of her.

What do you know, I could come up with a complete list. Wink
Darknight55

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:10 pm Reply with quote
My top ten favorite anime are

1) Serial Experiments Lain - Very cerebral and dark. The story builds up excellently, I really dont think there are pacing problems with this show. By the end, you realize that every moment fits in to the story. I love dark animes that use metaphors and I like continuous images like powerlines.

2) Case Closed - Well, sort of a guilty pleasure but the cases are really fun to solve. Even though some of them really require great leaps in logic, they are really fun. The only thing I don't like is how long Funimation takes to release new episodes.

3) Now and then, Here and There - A very dark masterfully done anime. There is a certain allure in its elegant simplicity and yet horrible images. Not fun to watch, but it is one of my favorite animes.

4) Cowboy Bebop - The absolute essential anime. It oozes style, flair, and substance. What can I say that hasn't already been said about this anime.

5) FLCL - Quirky and over the top, but I've watched it so many times it actually makes perfect sense to me. An excellent coming of age tale... Naota sounds like this one kid I've met once actually...

6) Wolfs Rain Quite beautiful in every sense of the word... the animation is spot on and every character is potrayed beautifully... the ending didn't bother me that much... I like endings that don't tie up that well Very Happy

7) Paranoia Agent I haven't finished this one yet but what I have seen so far is so good I have to put it on my list... very dark and thought provoking, really genuinely creepy if you watch it alone at 1:00 A.M. on Adult Swim... the first seriously creepy anime I've seen since I first saw Serial Experiments Lain... There is so much going on that you get something new out of it every time you watch an episode...

8) Spirited Away - IMHO, the best of the Miyazaki films. (Did I spell that right?) A grand story and great attention to detail, soft and quiet yet makes a bold statement. (At least to me.)

9) Fullmetal Alchemist - Intresting story, really seems different and unique. The animation is very nice, and the transmuting thing is intresting.

10) Boogiepop Phantom - Wow. Very dark and intense, and much along the style of Lain. The visual style is very similar, but thats not a bad thing. Very well put together story.

Bottom 5, or some number close to that.

1) Pokemon - Ugh. Why was I ever in to this? The plots are mundane, characters are freaky looking, the pokemon just say their names, ugh.

2) All fighting genre animes - Anything where the characters use special attacks and constantly level up and beat tougher and tougher opponents. I just don't like them. Examples, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakashu, etc. They run on for far longer than they should, wayy too many episodes, and not much gets done in the 25 minutes.

3) Akira - The anime that popularized anime, and I respect it for that, but it really isnt that great. Maybe I'm not just getting the convoluted plot, and the last scene of the movie is just nasty. It seems too forced. I haven't read the manga and I heard that was better though, so I haven't given up on it yet.

4) Yu gi oh - Wow. The power of friendship will help me in a card game against an evil (insert new bad guy here)?! The heart of the cards? Jeez. Pathetic, I'm sorry. And for a card game, Magic is better, although it's sorta dying now...

Thats all I think... number two covers at least two...
peace...
sanguinary_siren

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:28 am Reply with quote
Top 5 favorite... hmm...

Chobits
Cute, sweet, charming, funny, the ending was a bit of a let down but I loved it none the less.

Cowboy Bebop
Like everyone else, the action, style, humour, and everything in between did it for me.

Rahxephon
It's deep and meaningful, similar to Evangelion. I'll admit that sometimes it confused me to the point of frustration. But it really is a beautifully emotional series once you watch it twice.

Full Metal Panic
I found it very amusing. With sagura's adaption to school life and his tactless treatment of Konami.

Samurai Champloo
The stylish action and historic Japan setting make for a great anime, although it did get a little tedious with the overambitious use of a turn-table, however this will probably make it more appealing to those looking for something modern, it's a feature I can overlook since the rest of it is so good.

Top 7 I want to see or want to finish...

Gantz
The first DVD was packed with graphic violence, sadism, sarcastic humour and with many shocking truths about human behaviour.

Gravitation
I've heard it has yaoi, by the way i'm a yaoi fangirl (don't hold it against me Sad )

Wolfs rain
I've only seen the first DVD but the animation and story line is intriguing enough to make me want to see the rest

Read or Die
Once again only the first DVD. It was a good mix of humour and action. Yomiko seems like such a lovable character.

Evangelion
I've seen about 3 DVDs. Like rahxephon it has a lot of depth and mystery surrounding it. It seems like one of those must see series.

Angel Sanctuary
I've seen some wallpapers from this series and that alone has made me want to see it.

Excel Saga
From all the previews i've seen it looks hilarious.

Bottom 5

Yu gi oh, Pokemon, Digimon, beyblades and any similar series seem too childlike and trivial. Infact they're all pretty pathetic like most have said before.

FLCL
To be honest I liked the drawing style but it seemed a bit to confusing to me - hurt my brain, althought that may be because i've only seen the first DVD. Yeah don't take my dislike of it too seriously i'm sure if I saw all of it it'd grow on me.

Dragonball -Z -GT
I want to slap myself in the face, since in my early highschool years I watched it religiously. Now that I know better I see how corny and irritating it was. The plot was stretched over far too many episodes it seemed every single one of them had a cliff hanger ending. The drawing style wasn't too appealing either...

Robo Tech
I've never seen more than a preview for it, but the drawing style irks me. I don't think i'd be able to tolerate it.

Haibane Renmei
It's seemed like a interesting idea and in some ways it was good, but the story seemed to slow moving and uneventful. But once again i've only seen the first DVD so maybe if I see more i might come to like it.
JTemari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:12 am Reply with quote
ummm hi i really don't know if i should post in here because i don't really have 10 animes that i like best or even 5 animes that i hate. i only have 1 for each catagory, but i'll give it a go!
(sorry if there are errors in this, my typing skills are horrid)

My Favorite Anime!:

Naruto - this is my ultimate number 1 anime ever! Naruto is an anime about the lives of these Ninjas (not like the ones we've seen in the movies. it's like a whole different breed of ninjas) i like the plot of the series because it keeps building. it's very entertaining(well to me anyways) i mean it's not like one of those animes that you're on the edge of your seat or anything. it's funny and it has a bunch of cute little romances. There's a lot of action in this series with all the battling. i also love the characters. i love how their personalites are put together. they're like us, everyone is different and smart in their own way but they have flaws too.

MY least favorite:

Onegai twins: i really hated this anime. it's 26 episodes long. it's about this guy who's never known his parents because his mother abamdoned him when he was young. all he has of his past is a picture of him and another girl who is supposedly his sister. when he finds his childhood home, he decides to buy it and live by himself in this house. One day a girl knocks on his front door claiming that she's his twin sister! *gasp* she even had the same picture as him. later that day another girl claims to be his sister too! and she also has that same photo that the other two have...but who's the real sister? yeah i though this anime was going to be really good, but it was very very disappointing! the plot seemed interesting but when you watch it, there are a bunch of silly scenes. well i thought it was really dumb but u can find that out for yourself if you want to watch it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:10 am Reply with quote
JTemari wrote:
Onegai twins: ... it's 26 episodes long.

Funny, I guess I and everyone else that's seen this series missed about 14 episodes somewhere in the middle.

And apparently they were really awful ones that dragged the 12 that were decent down, too. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
JTemari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:28 am Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
JTemari wrote:
Onegai twins: ... it's 26 episodes long.

Funny, I guess I and everyone else that's seen this series missed about 14 episodes somewhere in the middle.

And apparently they were really awful ones that dragged the 12 that were decent down, too. Razz

opps! sorry...i must've mistaken that one with another anime of which i can not remember... Question very sorry again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 15 of 122