• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kyoto Animation Plans Chū-2 Byō Demo Koi ga Shitai Anime

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:40 pm Reply with quote
and the wait continues for kyoani to make either FMP 3 or little busters....both of which are likely to never happen at this point. Sad
Amutofan123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quote
The art looks really nice, but... Little Busters.... Anime cry
Ermat_46

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quote
Little Busters confirmed NOT to be made in 2012
shiranehito

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:58 pm Reply with quote
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
And I was hoping for LitBus since I thought Kyoani has no plan for 2012, but this....

ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:02 pm Reply with quote
Kyoto Animation plans new anime?

King of Harts plans to watch it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ultimatemegax

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quote
Just a small correction to make:

KyoAni's book division, KA Esuma Bunko, will be publishing the second novel in the series today. The first novel was published on May 15th of this year.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quote
odd description but it's KyoAni. do want
penguintruth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quote
The premise sounds a little interesting, at least. I might check it out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 pm Reply with quote
Murder She wrote:

The comedian Hikaru Ijūin coined the term "chū-2 byō" (literally, "middle-school second-grade disease") for adolescent thoughts that teenagers commonly have....

Disease, was that supposed to be a put-down? Laughing

(So, this new "disease" is gonna replace the hikikomori vogue?)
Westlo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 am Reply with quote
opn wrote:
and the wait continues for kyoani to make either FMP 3 or little busters....both of which are likely to never happen at this point. :(

You mean the wait for Kadokawa to license/employ KyoAni to make it continues.. in other words don't hold your breath.
njprogfan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:44 am Reply with quote
Jeez, what's with all these eye patch girls lately Rolling Eyes
ScruffyKiwi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:56 am Reply with quote
opn wrote:
and the wait continues for kyoani to make either FMP 3 or little busters....both of which are likely to never happen at this point. Sad

You know that there is no rule stating that Kyoani have to be the one that make these right? There are plenty of good studios out there. Considering that the last Key anime (Angel Beats) was NOT with Kyoani and not all seasons of FMP were done by them I don't see a prob. Besides .. the FMP author is busy writing the scripts for their latest work. Smile
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:01 am Reply with quote
ScruffyKiwi wrote:

You know that there is no rule stating that Kyoani have to be the one that make these right? There are plenty of good studios out there. Considering that the last Key anime (Angel Beats) was NOT with Kyoani and not all seasons of FMP were done by them I don't see a prob. Besides .. the FMP author is busy writing the scripts for their latest work. Smile

Actually; FMP Season 1 was done by Gonzo. The rest by Kyo Ani. I can hope for a season 3, right? I want my Laeventin.

As for this;

interesting...description to say the least.
opn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quote
ScruffyKiwi wrote:
opn wrote:

actually key pretty much demands that kyoani and only kyoani makes a little busters anime since there was a time aniplex made a team to make one but key rejected them just because they were so keen on kyoani making it. and only the first season was done by gonzo with the later seasons being kyoani and ya i heard that he was which is why im watching the mystery anime.
Amutofan123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 am Reply with quote
ScruffyKiwi wrote:
opn wrote:

http://visualnovelaer.wordpress.com/vava-answers-why-was-little-busters-never-made-into-an-anime/

It seems that Visual Arts really wants KyoAni to make the Little Busters anime. I wouldn't be against P. A. Works doing a Little Busters anime though. They did a good job with Angel Beats and I think P. A. Works suits Na-Ga's designs better than KyoAni.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2