• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Top 10 / Worst 5 things. Why? (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Hack//Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:27 am Reply with quote
I really wish we had more leniency with the number of animes we can post as favorites....but what can i do?

animes are only good if they have good characters, and that is how i judge them.

1-Outlaw Star- this is the first anime I ever saw, and it still makes me feel good when i watch it. All the characters have their good and bad points, and not one of them gets annoying. The story is enthralling and the animation makes you want to keep watching it over and over.

2-Trigun- Who dosen't like a preacher with a giant, cross shaped gun? And besides, the fact that vash goes through the whole series and kills less than 3 people, amazing.

3-Tenchi Muyo OVAs- screw the love. Kick back and enjoy Ryoko and Ayeka constantly duking it out over the most trivial and stupid of reasons . Even though Tenchi has a monotone vioce in the Dub, I just can't stop watching this anime.

4-Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop- these two are almost one in the same for me. They both have a crazy killing machine with an afro, they both have a girl who WILL get what she wants, and they both have an equally talented ally for extra carnage. Both these animes are done superbly well and deserve a trophy for their accomplishments and impact to anime and its viewers.

5-Fullmetal Alchemist- this series means a lot to me because of the fact that Ed and Al had to give up so much to recieve so little. they lose their mother, their bodies, and their freedom. All in all, a great story and cool alchemy effects make this anime freakin' sweet.

6-.Hack//Sign-beautiful effects and a great soundtrack make this anime all the better. the story is interesting and has a
large list of interesting characters. the best part about this anime is the fact all the players are normal, non superpower having people.

7-Inuyasha- this is the best anime that has over 150 episodes. Inuyasha's attitude and Sesshomaru's piontless killing nevert get old, and the demons are all actually cool. Naraku, the band of seven and Sesshomaru are all pimp. the series isn't hard on the eyes either.

8-Slayers and Excel Saga- these two also go hand in hand because they both incorperate humor with crazy, outlandish characters. Excel and Lina both have no IQ whatsoever, which makes the both the series fun to watch

9-Love Hina- once again,screw the love story and the promise, the reason this anime is on my list is that Keitaro is always getting seroiusly injured for doing absolutely nothing. the man cannot even say more than 10 words without Naru or Motoko going midevil on him. so great!

10-Chobits-and finally, love sucks again, but this anime is good because of two reasons. (1) Hideki and all of his shanannagins, and (2) Chii's total destruction of both the Japanese and English languages. total comedy through and through.

11-Dragonball Z- before you get on my case, i only like the first 4 episodes with Raditz, and the Ginyu Force episodes.

Honorary Mentions-FLCL, YU YU Hakusho, Zatch Bell, Angel Sanctuary, Ruroni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, R.O.D. the movie, and Avatar: the Last of the Airbenders

Worst-

1-Hamtaro- Hamsters......with friends......getting sunflower seeds. something needs to die, maybe its the stupid hamsters.

2-Sailor Moon- Change outfits for more powers. Throw the Tiara to vanquish evil. enough said.

3-Prince of Tennis- This one pisses me off. As a tennis player, this anime is destroying what little coolness tennis has to offer.
Plus, come on, Tennis? What is next, Croquet?

4-Yu-Gi-Oh- Anime + Cards = garanteed 95% of the audience is under 15. But soemone has to buy the stupid cards.

5-Dragonball Z- all the rest of the episodes bite. How many more Supersaiyan levels can their be? All they do is get more hair anyways.

6-Paranoia Agent- a kid with a bat, hitting people? come on, just shoot the kid. that will end the boring and tedoius episodes for sure.

7-One Piece- This is on here not because of the show itself thats bad, the idea isn't bad either. It's the pirates. pirates who are chefs? cats? and noone ever dies. everyone knows pirates=death. please.

sorry, exceeded the number. no one minds right?

Last edited by .Hack//Ghost on Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:31 am Reply with quote
.Hack//Ghost wrote:
6-Paranoia Agent- a kid with a bat, hitting people? come on, just shoot the kid. that will end the boring and tedoius episodes for sure.

Kinda hard to shoot a kid that only appears when you're on the verge of a nervous breakdown, if indeed he's real at all and not some psychological spectre invented from that aforementioned peaking stress. Did you even watch this show at all, or just read a bad plot summary?

.Hack//Ghost wrote:
11-Dragonball Z- before you get on my case, i only like the first 4 episodes with Raditz, and the Ginyu Force episodes.

Because...?

.Hack//Ghost wrote:
5-Dragonball Z- all the rest of the episodes bite.

Because...?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Death's Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:21 pm Reply with quote
Countdown...10-1...

10.- Satoshi Kon's Millenium Actress- Very good story and a creative way telling it. Simply a marvelous piece of directing.

9.- Trigun- Since most of us has seen it, i don't really need to explain.

8.- Tenchi Muyo- The first anime I have ever seen, i've always enjoyed watching the OVA. Very different from norm when I first saw it, although in retrospect the director could have made it so much better. Still, pretty good.

7.- Spirited Away- What can I say, I have a soft spot for those Animes that are original and different.

6.- Neon Genesis Evangeleon(hope I spelled it right)- A series with a great story line where it has you follow it till the end, where the ending pisses you off in the short term because it doesn't end, but in the long term pleases you because you realize it is a suitable ending for the series.

5.- Cowboy Bebop- Just a really really great story and a good series to watch over and over again.

4.- Last Exile- Good Story, fine art, well directed, and a great sense of imagination.

3.- Full Metal Alchemist- A Series that I really Like for the same reasons as Last Exile, and for some reason I can't explain why I like this series more.

2.- Rah Xephon- Great storyline and always keeps you in its grasp, taking you through the adventure and at the end, makes you sufferingly yearn for more. Well directed, good voice acting for both sub and dub, I truly wished that this series didn't end when it did.

1. Satoshi Kon's Paranoia Agent- The essence of originality is found in P. Agent, stories of everyday life people suffering with their own madness and stress until one day, it all leaves them through a shiny golden bat. A Great Psychological Drama for the decade, this series can be summed up into two words: Pure Brilliance.

Worst 4 Countdown:

4.- Inuyasha- Too Long, Too many episodes without getting anywhere, Too many repititions.

3.- Pretear- Just not that enjoyable at all.

2.- Dragon Ball Z- Good until 3 episodes in of the Cell Saga,
and then it becomes like an Inuyasha on Steroids. Inuyasha was at least watchable, but this series..... I wouldn't be surprised if thery torchered Saddam by making him watch this peice of Sh*t. It would get me talkin.

1.- Tenchi Muyo GXP- Good until the 1st half is done, and then it makes me cry every night screaming why did I( buy this load of crap. Bad Dub, Bad Storyline, and just too bland.

-Death's Shadow
Flou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:53 pm Reply with quote
My top five anime:

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
This series was really intriguing and addicting for me. I have to say it's like no other series. I still don't get the ending tho =P

2. Cowboy Bebop
Awesome to the core! There's not much I can say about this series that hasn't been said already.

3. Fullmetal Alchemist
I love Ed~~~!! This series has great artwork, story, and characters!!! What else can I say?! The manga is even better and goes even further into the plot.

4. Full Metal Panic (including Fumoffu and The Second Raid)
Besides Kaname being my favorite female character out of all series (Satsuki Yukino rocks!!!! Very Happy ), I really like the relationship between Kaname and Sousuke and also the action is really good! Kyoto Animation does a really good job in the second and third seasons. Plus I like the theme songs Very Happy (Gates in TSR is a really creepy villian but I like him Anime smile)

5. My-HiME
They spent a lot of episode building up the characters personalities which is always good! Also the action and story are really great! Plus, you can't forget the awesome sountrack courtesy of Yuki Kajiura Very Happy I was kind of unhappy with the ending tho'...oh well, Mai-Otome is going to come out soon!!!

6. Bleach
I'm really addicted to the series right now! Especially since ep 34! That episode was really a shocker! Also the manga is really captivating! I kept up with the volumes in English and decided to read ahead up to what was out so far. I ended up reading over 120+ chapters and before I realized it, it was 2:00 am Anime catgrin + sweatdrop

Other honorable mentions include: Honey and Clover, Air, FLCL, and Kare Kano (I just didn't feel like writing more)(also I like Samurai Champloo, NieA_7, and Haibane Renmei)
Least favorite anime:

1. Gravion
I really couldn't see why anybody would like this series. Boring, lacked plot and interesting characters, and I didn't like the theme songs.

2. Pokemon
Although this was one of the first anime series that I ever saw, I recently watched a rerun of one the episodes and I couldn't understand how I could have been able to sit through more than one episode of this without my eardrums exploding. The dub is horrible beyond compare. I prefer to watch this show on mute thanks...

3. Tenchi in Tokyo
I liked the other Tenchi series fine, but I hated Sakuyo. I wanted her to drop dead throughout the entire series. I guess the creators thought since they couldn't decide whether Ryoko or Ayeka would be Tenchi's love interest, they decided to create a new character and forget about the rest of the cast. Bad Idea Sad
MortalAngel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:02 pm Reply with quote
My favorites in no particular order and not really sorted for that matter. I'm not even sure how many there are.

1. Monster: Funny story. A year ago, when I was 16, I watched Evangelion TV and the movies straight without stopping and thought 'ok, I'm now completely immune to anything psychologically impacting.' Of course, I had to spend a few hours listening to really fluffy pop music to recover from the severe bout of depression, but I got over it. So, every anime since then (including Elfen Lied) did nothing to me, as in, I'd connect with the story and appreciate its impact,but I wouldn't be too disturbed.

A few weeks ago I saw 10 episodes of Monster in a row and was forced to spend a few hours watching Chobits and Fumoffu. I'm really attached to the characters of Monster (probably because I too wish to be a doctor), and I felt it was well executed. Currently, my favorite anime, and I hope that the planned movie and any NA release doesn't tarnish it.

Oh, and I'm apt to go 'JOHAN!!!' a lot now.

2. Bleach: Its light hearted and funny, and the fights are great. However, I do wish they'll focus on some more of the minor characters every once and a while. Less fillers than Naruto. Yay.

3. Elfen Lied: While I wasn't crying or anything, this was a rather touching anime. I really enjoyed watching it for the connections between people rather than the blood and nudity, and, consequently, fell in love with it. I absolutely adore the opening theme.

4. Neon Genesis Evangelion: Disturbing when watched in a row, but the serious character flaws made it an enjoyable study for me. I also like the constructs of both the mechs and the Angels.

5. Hatchimitsu to Clover: Its light and serious at the same time, with enough humor to keep it interesting and enough depth to keep me attached to the characters. I actually prefer this to Fruits Basket.

6. Full Metal Alchemist: I love the way the Japanese pronunce English names. But seriously, it was sort of fun and then got darker really quickly. It's very very well done, and I especially identify with Hughes.

7. Genshiken: I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. And I don't normally laugh at a lot of things. Very enjoyable. I'm considering importing all of the manga just to read up on what happens next.

8. Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu?!: Just pure comedic bliss. And to those buying it and who didn't see it on a fansub (I'm supporting the franchise and using the DVDs as gifts since I use fansubs myself), wait till episode 10. Just wait. Trust me.

I don't have much anime that I hate . . .
dragon_star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:45 pm Reply with quote
1. Spirited Away- i've loved this movie ever since my friend gave it to me for my birthday. it's just so magical and wonderful and i just love it. this is also when i started watching more anime and more miyazaki movies.

2. Peacemaker- This show helped me understand japanese history better and made me become more interested in samurai shows and stuffs. it's also really good i've gotten a lot of my friends addicted to it.

3. Fullmetal Alchemist- I just like this show because it has a deeper meaning sort of and it also gave me a good grade on my medieval project because i was an alchemist, even though the alchemy in FMA is totally different from medieval alchemy LoL.

4. Azumanga Daioh- This show is just too funny and random and the characters are sorta like my friends and i crazy and insane. it's just too funny.

5. Dragonball Z- Some of this show is actually funny ok so don't murder me

Anime I Don't like:
Yugioh- I dunno i just don't like it really it repeats a lot too he always has to win

Inuyasha- The beginning was good then it got dragged out and boring
Otaku America

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:55 am Reply with quote
Top 10 Best:

1. Berserk - Underneath all the violence is an epic story told through human passion.

2. Last Exile - A breath-taking masterpiece.

3. Monster - A realistic psychological thriller that Alfred Hitchcock would be proud of.

4. Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou - Not only is it the syckest ninja anime out there but this one has a twist, it involves a love story.

5. Bleach - Great progression and a cool direction.

6. Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo - Great art and sci-fi storytelling at its best.

7. Marchen Awakens Romance - If you ever dreamed of a fantasy world when you were young, this is the world you'd be in.

8. Trinity Blood - Trigun + Hellsing = WOAH!

9. Elfen Lied - A very emotional anime with some laughs & a lot of seriousness.

10. Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade - This is as serious as anime gets.

Top 5 Worst:

1. Ninja Resurrection -
Everything except the animation is complete garbage.

2. Super-Milk Chan - Comedy = 0.00%

3. M.D. Giest -Cybernetic crap.

4. Reign: The Conqueror -
Just a horrendous diaster.

5. Cyborg 009 - No comment.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:23 am Reply with quote
Otaku America wrote:
Top 10 Best:

2. Last Exile - A breath-taking masterpiece.

8. Trinity Blood - Trigun + Hellsing = WOAH!

Top 5 Worst:

3. M.D. Giest -Cybernetic crap.

4. Reign: The Conqueror -
Just a horrendous diaster.

5. Cyborg 009 - No comment.

You realise these tell us absolutely nothing about why you like or dislike these anime, right?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
ChevelleRocker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:12 pm Reply with quote
well,this is my first post,so here goes

my favorites

1.wolfs rain-the animation is absolutely breathtaking,the character growth is the best I've seen in any anime,all the characters have an interesting past,and the story pulls you in so much youll find yourself searching for your own paradise!plus the music is exquisit.a masterpiece in its purest form.

2.Paranoia Agent-a psychological thriller with some intrigueing characters a deep twistig plot and one of the greatest "villains" ever,a boy with a gold bat....genius

3.Gungrave-many opinions on this differ,but i think its great.the whole mafia "family" thing is awesome.full of friendship,betrayl,and some really great fight scenes make this one an A+ anime in my opinion.

4.Cowboy Bebop-bounty hunters,great action,sweet characters,comedy,and yoko kanno.....what else can be said.

5.FLCL-uh...totally diffarent than ANYTHING I've ever seen before,but in a good way.to put it simply.....AWESOME.

worst anime ever

1.reign the conquer-horrible story+ugliest characters EVER=crap.

2.DBGT-dragon ball z definantly wasnt the best,but this...well just God Awful.

3.One Piece-the most overrated piece of crap i have ever seen,no character growth,no plot twists,and boring fight scenes.Blah.
EL Guay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Buenos Dias everybody. This topic is very interesting so i though i would opine. ANYWAY!

My Top/Favorite Anime's in descending order.

Number 1 - Elfen Lied
I am flat out suprised this anime got so few mentions, but am glad that it got mentioned at least a few times. This anime amazed me, i was suprised to find that an anime could move me through such a spectrum of emotion. The first few minutes absolutely captivated me. And I really loved how bits and pieces of the story were revealed in flashbacks and how things only begin to make sense near the end. This anime has really everything you could want a bit of comedy, sexual tension, an amazing story, love, wanton psychotic violence and gore. Lucy is such a deep character you grow to love her. This anime grabbed me and held me through all 13 episodes. I love it.

Number 2 - Golden Boy
Funny, Funny, Funny. This is my standard of comedy. Few things have made me laugh harder than Kintaro Oe. This is a non-linear anime about a pervert with no common sense, who goes from temporary job to temporary job while chasing women.
What makes it great is that he is just a genuinely good guy trying to help out and trying to learn as much as possible.

Number 3 - Saikano
This is yet another emotional ride. Not very funny just heavy on the heart. The characters aren't as deep, but their story more than makes up for it. The setting is excellent very realistic. They did an excellent job of making this anime as real as possible. Makes you think how terrible war is and the reason their fighting grabs you by the soul. Excellent love story.

Other animes really just haven't had the impact as these last three so i'll cut my list here and give you my bottom three.

Dragonball series - Don't know exactly what it is that I can not stand. Maybe it's too long, maybe it's too out there, I just don't dig on this one sorry.

Inuyasha - Yuck, I used to like it, now I hate it. While the characters are well done, not enough gets done in the episodes. It's not gripping, what I mean is that it has it's moments but It lacks to grab you by your very essence and hold you there to the end. It also just keeps dragging on with no resolution in sight everytime you think they are getting close to completing their goal the enemy slips out of their grasp. I have just come to expect that from Inuyasha.

I won't bother mentioning hamtaro, pokemon, yugioh or others of the sort because I just think people know that they're bad and need no explaination. My apologies to those of you who like it though, we're all entitled to our opinions.[/code][/u][/b]
vorahk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:16 am Reply with quote
woah

well I've always thought I've seen a lot of anime... but i was wrong lol

heres my list of favs:
Full metal alchemist

endless twists to the well explained, developed storyline. funny, and cool/different way of fighting and science/magic.

Gundam seed destiny
gundams are always fun to watch Anime hyper

Bleach
funny as hell and mad fights and characters. i just love the slayer idea so much ^^

Spiral - Lines of reasoning
HAhah it makes me think more about observations and predictions. makes you smarter lol. intense storyline and laughs all the way through. never seen anyhting like it before.

naruto (up to ep 120s, gets boring and repetitive)

DN angel
only watched it coz of my girlfriend, but kinda liked the romance in it lol. again, funny as.

hates:
prince of tennis
the title sounds gay already, gf tried to make me download it. *shivers.

initial d
the cars and drifting is kinda well done but WAY too much talking and same things happen over and over. the relationships are really poorly done.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:29 am Reply with quote
vorahk wrote:
naruto (up to ep 120s, gets boring and repetitive)

So...what's the deal here again? Is this one you like or hate?

vorahk wrote:
prince of tennis
the title sounds gay already, gf tried to make me download it. *shivers.

Watch the language.
senguthewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:28 pm Reply with quote
i hope we're including movies? because anime movies i have alot of top 10. well...

Top 10 fave (incld movies)
1. Princess Mononoke. the GREATEST movie ever created. miyazaki is a genius when it comes to making movies. the plot, the action, the drama, and the storyline is just uncredible.

2. Wolf's Rain. the GREATEST anime ever created lol. the characters are very well portrayed and developed, the music is excellent, and plot and storyline is also on par with greatness. def. a masterpiece.

3. Last Exile. i love the chracters, and the concept of this show.
4. Nausicaa in the valley of the wind. another movie on par with PM. miyazaki truly is a genius.
5. Bakuretsu Tenshi. the action is shown from some people to be not as good, but i enjoy.
6. Cowboy bebop/ CB: The movie. its cowboy bebop! i dont need a reason. but hey, good music. good characters. good story. good action.
7. Trigun. Legato Bluesummers is Myrmodin incarnate. he's my hero.
8. Inuyasha. lotsa people like it, lotsa people dont. i enjoy it very much.
9. Android Kikaider. this series has always intrigued me. idk y, the main character is just awesome.
10. well thats about all i can recall or label. Vandread, Midori no Hibi, Perfect Blue, and just about every Miyazaki movie, and studio ghibli movies (like kiki's delivery service, my neighbor totoro, the cat returns, howl's moving castle, castle in the sky, O! Spirited Away was also excellent. that should be up there. so yea)

Hate- i dont really hate or dislike any. well, i dont like Lupin the 3rd, and thats pretty much it. everything else I've seen i liked.

Last edited by senguthewolf on Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
vorahk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:49 am Reply with quote
[quote=".Hack//Ghost"]
3-Prince of Tennis- This one pisses me off. As a tennis player, this anime is destroying what little coolness tennis has to offer.
Plus, come on, Tennis? What is next, Croquet?

HAHah soo true. i cracked up laughing when i saw the name.

omg my girlfriend wanted to watch it and asked me to dl it for her. i just laughed at her Anime hyper.
Samurai-with-glasses

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:58 am Reply with quote
Ouch, a sticky "listing" (with reason Smile ) thread turn flame.

Anyway, I think it's the best thread to post my debut on the forum.

I, like many anime fans based on the US, rely heavily on Cartoon Network as our main anime source (pathetic Sad ) and will naturally be heavily influenced by it. I've seen anime long before but I actually *know* these are animes when I came to US. Anyway, here's my incomplete list, with no particular order.

Favourites:

Cowboy Bebop - I believe there is no need to reiterate what was already said again and again in this thread. It's...erm...a masterpiece! Very Happy Everything is just so great and blend together so perfectly to create one of the finest animes out there. Oh, and the dub is amazing, like FLCL and Champloo.

FLCL - Furikuri is an extremely fascinating OAV anime by any standard. Many people are turned away by it because it is "too confusing." However, I actually know that there is a story first time I watched it, even if I don't know what it is... I actually don't laugh that much even if it is indeed hilarious. I prefer to watch the awesome animation than blink and laugh. Smile

Love Hina - Many hate it out of the fact that it is a fanservice but I think I really, really like the anime. I love it, actually. It's romantic and fun and...oh well...I'm just addicted!

Samurai Champloo - it's fun; it's hilarious; it's amazingly smooth despite the contradictory. Okay. Look at my name. This is the favourite. While many people think Mugen is a Spike copy I think that's a bit offensive to me though. Sure, they look similar, their actions are similar, but they are two very different characters with completely different level of motivation and seriousness. In fact, Spike is way cooler.

Fruit Basket - Unlike Kagome, the heroine (I wonder if the dangerous drug and the "hero-girl" spells the same in English?) is absolutely lovable. (Or hate...) Well, I actually felt like crying when it ends...

GTO - It's cool. It's fun. It has an amazing teacher, amazingly troubled students, and who cares if it's a bit old? The manga is way better, though.

Full Metal Alchemist - In my opinion, it is over-hyped a bit. The anime is an excellent one even with some awkward moments in it. The music does its job, even though it's not up to the glory that was Cowboy Bebop. The visual is pleasing, even though nothing ground-breaking. The drama is well-done enough, even if I feel overdone sometimes.

Bleach - It's hilarious and well balanced. It's not overdone on anything and is actually quite addictive. The villains really look very different.

Inuyasha - though extremely overrated, Inuyasha is the best (IMO) long-running anime out there. With its well-liked and well-rounded characters, its overall good animation, and its balance; Inuyasha is a good anime with a huge fanbase. Then again, all long-running anime, in my opinion, is often of lower quality (too much filler) than other kinds, and still have much larger fanbase.

R.O.D. (OAV) - Why, this one is really stylish and unique in its own right. Its pace is smooth and it's actually quite funny in some parts...especially the weird "villains"...

Dislikes:

(Strangely ANY anime unlucky enough to be put into Cartoon Network outside the Adult Swim blocks really sucks. They all have been cutted and dubbed so badly that every shows are plain stupid to see...the blame on the insanely paranoid and even occasionally xenophobic American public/government.)

Dragon Ball Series - it's nothing but men fighting and taunting men for 30 episodes and nothing done. Duh.

Super Milk Chan - I don't think this one is even an anime; but, really, it's confusing and I feel the humor is really, really stupid.

Yu-gi-Oh - It's a card game commercial with nothing but those games...really...children's animes are horrible.

Hamtaro - Talk about talking hamsters with no more intelligence than their non-talking counterparts... Rolling Eyes

Big O - Erm...batman? I don't think there's a story and the mecha robots (which I actually dislike, except if they come out of your head to fight with your guitar...) look stupid. The characters look old-fashioned American style.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 16 of 122