• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Top 10 / Worst 5 things. Why? (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mugen The Great

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:57 pm Reply with quote
anianalizer wrote:
Mugen The Great wrote:

And the worst:
1. Fighting Foodons (Everything about it stinks)
2. Wedding Peach (Everything about it stinks)
3. Beyblade (Everything about it stinks)
4. Dragonball GT (Everything about it stinks)
5. Pilot Candidate (Everything about it stinks)

Is that the universal answer for everything. Confused

No, that's just the answer for those 5 shows which I honestly can't find anything redeemable about.

Quote:
7-One Piece- This is on here not because of the show itself thats bad, the idea isn't bad either. It's the pirates. pirates who are chefs? cats? and noone ever dies. everyone knows pirates=death. please.

Even pirates need to eat, so why can't pirates have chefs if they happened to be lucky enough to drag one onto their crew? Also, the original uneditted Japanese version of One Piece contained lots of death that was cut out of the American hackjob. Don't let 4Shame Entertainment fool you into thinking One Piece is a piece of crap, because it isn't.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Mugen The Great wrote:
And the worst:

For what it's worth, better reasons than a simple copy/pasted "everything" would be greatly appreciated. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
LeoKnight25

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:59 am Reply with quote
Hi all, first time poster here and I just wanted to shout out a quick "heya!" to everyone here. With that out of the way, I'll go ahead and list my list.

Favorite anime:

1. Saint Seiya- My number one favorite for several reasons, the main one being I love classic anime and as soon as I saw this, I was hooked instantly. The action, although more stylish in comparison with DBZ and the like, is still really awesome and gets my blood pumping. On top of that, the character designs are really great.

2. Red Photon Zillion- It was one of the first "real" anime I saw back in 1990 along with several others. This one has stayed with me for as long as I can remember because of the cool storyline and slick animation.

3. Bio-Booster Armor Guyver- I love super-heroic kinda stuff so this was a real guilty pleasure for me when I first saw it and has been since. The animation ain't half bad, the characters and storyline are cool (even gives some evolutionary theories about the human race), and the design of the Guyver armors themselves are really sleek and kinda scary lookin' as well.

4. Record of Lodoss War- I'm a big fantasy/D&D geek so, seeing this was like seeing some of our campaigns come to life. Great stuff.

5. Space Pirate Captain Harlock- Space opera stuff is awesome and Harlock was definitely no exception. I mean, c'mon...who can't love a guy that rides around in a starship with the back end of a spanish galleon grafted on to it? Very cool stuff.

6. Sonic Soldier Borgman- more cool super-hero stuff with great designs by Michitaka Kikuchi. Also, some really nice animation for a 1988 tv show.

7. You're Under Arrest- Superbly fun show with great characters and great animation.

8.Princess Nine- I love baseball and I love the drama that the japanese infuse with their sports anime. One of the only anime to evoke such emotion out of me.

9. Star Musketeer Bismark- more slick 80's animation and giant robots on top of that. Cool storyline to go with all the cool animation and designs.

10. Aim for the Top! Gunbuster- the epitome of classic anime and will be forever remembered for being one of the most dramatic titles I've ever seen. Great designs, great animation, great storyline and great drama.

5 least favorite anime:

1. Violence Jack- Go Nagai's robot stuff is great...this was not. This was an excercise in sick, twisted crap. Any anime that relishes in rape, death and the killing of children is junk in my opinion.

2. Neon Genesis Evangelion- To me this is one of the most overrated anime on the market. No offense to anyone that likes this, but, I liked it when I first saw it but, all the hype quickly turned me off of this.

3. Tenchi Muyou- Tenchi is so played out it's not even funny. Again, no offense to anyone but, I've had enough of Tenchi and all of its clones.

4. Excel Saga- one of the oddest and most non-funny anime I've ever seen. There's not much else I can say about it.

5. Love Hina- Nice animation and designs don't obviously make a show and Love Hina is a perfect example. Lots of people found this funny, I really found it more of the same stuff that clutters up the shelves at Suncoast.

That's pretty much it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ats

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:09 am Reply with quote
most of my fav/least fav animes are current. although i know some older ones are prob better.

favs!

1) yakitate!! japan- watch this one, seriously. its good.

2) bleach- funny, action packed, and well, no really bad filler episodes.

3)prince of tennis- another good anime, i like to play tennis, so that also grabs my attn.

4)fukatoi alternative - if you have seen the first futakoi, well, this one is nothng like this. just alot of random explosions, funny.

5) fma, so much better not english dubbed, vocies actually seem to match the characters

6)naruto- i like it alot, but i hate the filler episodes now

7)full metal panic fummfoo- probably spelled the last word wrong, although fummfoo is the 2nd part of fmp, i would like to see the first one and the most recent on, fmp the 2nd raid

8) love hina- the one that got me into anime again, after my dbz phase

9) one piece - haven't seen that much of it, but am liking it so far.

10) flcl - fooly cooly, furi kuri , w/e its random. i like random

least favs!

1) akira- alot of people have said this is one of the greatest anime movies, so i rented it from blockbuster. umm no. very weird. i really didn't like it.

2)black jack- an anime about a rouge suergon who asks for ridiculous fees for his operation, even though he is the best. in the end, there is always some moral being taught... psh.

3)hamtaro- saw it on cartoon network, wanted to shoot myself lol.
EVAyanami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:23 pm Reply with quote
May contain spoilers.
Ok, my 10 favorite.

10-Robotech:A real classic, and one of my first exposures to Anime(even if it was the Harmony Gold splice three shows together version). Plus Valkyries are just too cool.

9-Revolutionary Girl Utena The Movie:Awesome stuff. Covers the TV series very well without feeling rushed. Very cool animation and sort of trippy.

8-Full Metal Panic!/Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu:I love how well the characters can switch from a serious scene to a comedic scene.
For the most part things are somewhat realistic(gun fights and tactics, not giant robots, thought the Arm Slaves seem more realistic than some giant robots). Above all, I can't help but laugh whenever Bonta Kun is on screen.

7-R.O.D.(The OVA's):From the moment I saw the trailer where Nancy dives off the Statue of Liberty, I could tell that this was a title worth buying. Not only did it make a bookworm into a badass, but it set us up for R.O.D. the TV which was great too.

6-Oh My Goddess:Just so cute. The progression of Bell and keichi's relationship is really believable. Keichi shows so much love and devotion in the end working for the money to keep his promise to Bell.

5-His and Her Circumstances:Anno and Gainax did it again. Is it just me, or is everything that involves Anno gold. Very deep and lets you get into the heads of the characters, while still being funny at times.

4-Azumanga Daioh:What draws me to this show is that it could really happen, and the characters remind me of people who I know. In my freshmen year of High School, I had a teacher who could have been Yukari Tanazaki.

3-Cowboy Bebop:Bebop is just so stylish and cool. An excelent mix of music(Jazz,Metal,Popish,Classical) much like all of Yoko Kanno's works. Beautifuld animated fight scenes(last 10min of episodes 5 and 26) It really shines in its episodic nature, while still developind the story of Spike confronting his past...dang. Besides Ein is just too damn cool.

2-Gundam 0079/Zeta Gundam/Char's Counterattack/Gundam Seed:Each has something that make them great. 0079, Zeta, and CCA are the best that the Universal Century has to offer. Following the rivalry of Amuro and Char. CCA was the perfect ending, since it left both characters fates unknown. Seed is special in its own way, since it is sort of like a remix of the Universal Century. A nice take with a great Tomino like ending.

1-Neon Genesis Evangelion/The End of Evangelion:A masterpiece pure and simple. As you rewatch it, you realize how almost everything in the show has a meaning or purpose that isn't clear the first time through. An incredible cast of characters, each with their own flaws and problems that make them seem more real. The music tends to capture the moment as its playing. The opening, A Cruel Angel's Thesis is handled so perfectly, the visuals perfectly give information while flowing with the music. Some people say that there is too much whining in the show, particularly from Shinji. That is the
Shinji Ikari that exists in their mind. I chose to remember the Shinji of episode 19(the 14th Angel). Who decides to leave Nerv and never pilot EVA again. But after seeing both Asuka and Rei fail, realizes what he must do. He must stand on his own two feet and walk.

There is very little anime that I dislike, but I have one real issue with Gundam Wing. It was awesome when I first saw it, but it was also my first exposure to Gundam. After seeing things like 0079,0080,0083,etc I realized how empty alot of the characters were, and how overpowered the Gundam's were. Three Rick Dom's could almost beat the RX-78(Amuro only made it out alive because he is a crazy newtype) but dozens of Leo's or Taurus's couldn't touch the Wing/Wing Zero.
pink_sugar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:16 pm Reply with quote
I love:
Sailor Moon:
Yeah. Its ridiculed by some people, but face it, its great. My favorite seasons are S (which is apparently everyone's favorite? ;D) SuperS (which i was surprised that no one likes, because they don't like Chibiusa Confused She happens to be one of my favorites..) and Stars (i still wish they aired it in the US. its great. i love the SeiyaxUsagi pairing.)

Princess Tutu:
I started watching it yesterday and i'm hooked. ;x Its so pretty, and a few of the characters look like sailor moon characters.. (erm, mythos=elios? ;D) But its a good story too..

Cardcaptor Sakura:
Okay, its been awhile since i've seen it, but i loved it. and i still do.

those are my top 3.. i dont really have 2 more to add to my list.. sorry! ;x if you can recommend any others with ridiculous henshins and such, please do so.. ;D

least favorite?
Pokemon:
Only because everyone was SO OBSESSED about 5 years ago.

Gundam Wing:
i dont have a particular problem, i think it was a show mostly meant for boys. but if you're a girl who likes it, im not trying to offend! i just seem to go for things that are "OMGZSOCUTEANDPINK" if you get what i'm saying.

tenchi muyo:
i dont have a problem with this either, only that it was on after sailor moon. (in like 2000 or 2001). Meaning that sailor moon was over for the day. Pout. Stupid reason, but its the truth. My 6th grade self wasnt thrilled, so the feeling has carried over.

Dragon Ball Z:
Maybe I'm stupid, but all of the characters seemed to look the same to me. -hides.-
Mugen The Great

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:34 am Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
Mugen The Great wrote:
And the worst:

For what it's worth, better reasons than a simple copy/pasted "everything" would be greatly appreciated. Confused

OK:

1. Fighting Foodons (Food+Action Show=Painfully stupid. Having seen 10 minutes of this, it makes nearly every other Pokemon rip-off look like a freakin' Miyazaki film! 4Kids doesn't help things out either. If you want to watch a show that's stupid in an actually funny way, go watch Aqua Teen Hungerforce.)
2. Wedding Peach (I never got any enjoyment out of Sailor Moon, but I respected it simply on innovation and it's immense respect from the mahou shojo fanbase. This show is basically Sailor Moon without even those respectable qualities, and between the awful animation and generic characters I don't get how anyone could like this.)
3. Beyblade (Butt-ugly artwork, retarded concept and delivery (honestly, TOPS!?!), simple as that.)
4. Dragonball GT (I lost taste in DBZ about halfway through it's run, and this is basically everything that made a bad episode of DBZ (awful pacing, stiff animation and acting, nonsensible plot twists) bad times 10. I feel sorry for Akira Toriyama and the monster his cute little manga has spawned.)
5. Pilot Candidate (OK, this one at least gets credit for attempting some sort of depth of story. That doesn't mean that it even came close to acheiving that goal, and all of the unamusing characters don't help out either.)
csfr3ak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:59 pm Reply with quote
lets see.... have lotta favs
Top 10:

1.Chrno Crusade- liked it, based on some facts in the past. good action and sad ending.

2.Ultra Maniac- Funny ... very funny. Ending is a twist.

3.Full Metal Panic TSR- Lotta action startin to come up. you get some good laughs in it too.

4.FMA- Good plot, good laughs, somewhat sad ending. You know the rest...

5.Gundam Seed Destiny- Lots of action. I like the idea of them tryin resolve war.

6.FLCL- random.... very very very random... very funny though

7.Grenadier-.... yea... uh about it... strange way to make peace. still good, who wouldn't like an anime bout an expert sharpshooter.

8.Love hina- its funny. good plot, well i think its ok.

9.Bleach- startin to get good... but its takin some time to go through the story.

10.Inu Yasha- not too bad. action is decent. might need some more development on the relationships between the characters.

Ranked Bottom:

1.Full Moon wo Sagashite- i dunno as soon as i watched the first episode i just didn't like it. yea yea i might be judgin to quickly. well prove me wrong.

2.Gunslinger Girl- i have no idea what is going on in that anime.... i still didn't even finish it. got bored after i watched a few of the episodes.

3.One Piece- i just dun like it for some strange reason.

4.Hack//Sign- first time i watched it, it was an dubbed version.... worst ever. ever since than i jsut dun like it.

5.Naruto- when i started to watch it i thought it would be the best anime in the world. than as the episodes continued the story slowed down. it took longer to finish one part of naruto. goin too slow for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nirvana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:22 am Reply with quote
OK now that I've seen enough animes, my turn to make a list:

LOVE:

5.Full Metal Alchemist - Crazy. Very, very creative. So emotional. Great characters. Action. Man... so many great parts... what else what else...? I just thought the plot was brilliant. Dunno what else to say about it.

4.Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - Man... I never thought anime could hit me in the heart as this one did haha... I'm a guy and dammit, I almost cried haha... The drama in this is just amazing. I can't believe how they were able to fit so much into only 13 episodes! And on a side note, This is a great anime to watch with chicks Wink

3.Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu - I loved the uh, love story in this anime. And the comedy... the comedy was great. At first I felt it was too random, but once I thought about it, everything fit in well. All of Sousuke's mistakes fit his character. And spoiler["you are beautiful"] was great. Haha, I was waiting for something to happen, and I finally.. sorta did... though I wish his relationship with Chidori would improve a bit more... man deserves to get laid!

2.School Rumble - Pure greatness. HILARIOUS anime. One of the very few (along with FMP Fumoffu) comedy animes that dont rely on ecchiness (*sp). Oh god, this anime.. was just so hilarious, nothign more I can say. One of the best parts was when tenma was holding the two foods for her sister to decide and she was like which hand do you choose! And she chose one side (forgot which) and tenma brought out the other hand, unknowingly! haha... whatever.

1. Elfen Lied - Mmmm... Action. Creativity. Brilliance. Emotion. There's just so much I want to say... I just can't place the words correctly. The story between the characters in this anime amazed me. How EVERYTHING ties in so perfectly in 13 episodes is great. The characters, oh the characters are unforgettable. Great anime. Great.

Other animes with honorable mentions would be Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Trust & Betrayal, Bleach, R.O.D., Trigun... <3 anime.
Efan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:27 pm Reply with quote
OOOOKKKK i have to tell you my 6 fav (10 is too hard =/) SO! here they are!

6. FL/CL- Made no sense to me WHATSOEVER but, it was still very funny, good action and good artwork.

5.Samuai X OVA- Omg I've never seen samurai drama put together so good, all the samurai animes i see are all imature (samurai champloo for one) but this one truly brings out the nature and emotions of the Samurai.

4. Love Hina- This anime is REALLY funny, i must say that Kintaro is the luckyest guy on the planet. I like how all the charaters have a distingtive personality, and how their views of Kintaro change over time in the anime. The story line is funny because its kinda pathetic for Kintaro to look for his first girlfriend in Tokyo U. after like 15 years, but it pays off in the end (not gunna spoil it).

3.Naruto- Naruto was my all time favourit, BUT! then i got up too ep 120 and it just seems that things are repeating themselves over and over again, and worst of all theyr'e all like "Lets all try our best", which reminds me way to much of pokemon and beyblades (worst animes ever), and sakura with her "Im just in the way" which i belive she got over in the earlyer epasodes. Now that im done ridaculing it, its good because it has a good story line, its refreshing that the ninjas arnt all mystrious, and the fighting is so... uhh... NINJA!!

2. Neon Genesis Evangelion- It was a VERY close race between my #1 and #2, NGE is so great because it tells us so much about human psycology, it go's very indepth with the charatcers feelings and has an amasing story line, who ever wrote the story of NGE was truly a genius.

1. Full Metal Panic Fumofu- OK, alot of you are gunna disagree with this, but i cant get over how absoluty hilarious this anime is, I've never actulay seen the origional full metal panic, but my friend told me the story line. Im really into the funny animes, and this one takes the cake (next to Love hina and Chobits). I've seen all the episodes as many times as i can watch them and they're still funny!

There are my top 6 fav. I know many of you people are gunna disagree with me on many parts but w/e its my opinion, go suck a lemon Wink
Ripley99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:48 pm Reply with quote
I'm another lurker, but thought I'd finally jump right in...
Favorites:
10.Noir - took a while to get into this convoluted story, but once you get hooked, its pretty engrossing. Liked the European setting, too.
9.Dead Leaves - this is a crazy trip! Definately adults-only, but has some of the most cutting edge hallucinatory visuals and music out there.
8.GhostIntheShell:SAC - great character development, great futuristic hook, and fabulous music! Watching this was knowing you were seeing a classic for the first time.
7.Hellsing - Whoooo, what a rush! Gotta love the "Total Bad@ss" Arucard, one of the greatest characters out there, IMHO.
6.Spirited Away - My favorite of the Miyazaki films (The Cat Returns is a sweet second), thought that it really captured the feel of a dream, even the tense parts. Beautiful, deep, creamy, animation.
5.Samurai Champloo - So far, the pinnacle of animation for me. The detail in the distinct characters (Mugan LOOKS sleazy...) coupled with unique stories and music AND killer fight scenes? Brilliant.
4.Trinity Blood - just saw 4 episodes of this last week, and it looks to be way cool. Another "Total Bad@ss" in the main character, but it adds some humor and great animation. *Sigh, wish it was coming out earlier than summer 2006...
3.Azumanga Diaoh - (subbed version)Wacky!! This could play directly on American prime time and still get laughs! So witty...
2.Cowboy Bebop - surprise surprise! Smile guess I'm not alone in loving this show...Really re-energized my love of the genre. I was gone for a weekend in early 2001, when I returned my husband says "I found this awesome anime show on the Cartoon Network" and we've been fans of it and Adult Swim ever since! (Only anime soundtrack I've ever bought!)
1.Millenium Actress! One of my favorite movies, period. This film challenges and moves you, and has amazing visuals. The story is brilliant. If you haven't watched it yet, cause there's no Mecha's or samurai's in it, well, watch it anyway darnit!

Un-Favorites:
I won't list all, I'll just say I thought Witch Hunter Robyn was sadly dull, Outlaw Star was tedious and cheesy, and Legend Of The Overfiend was nightmarish.
Very Happy
Monumension

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:49 am Reply with quote
Ok, I'm mostly into manga and I don't watch much anime, but I still got my favourites. Don't expect any revolutionary or creative titles here..

Top 5:
1. Neon Genesis: Evangelion - including End of Evangelion. Yep, this is my favourite. Why? Lots of reasons aber naturlich. First off, I love the post-apocalyptic setting with the sheer sense of doom; the world is scorched and you've got a feeling it will get even more messed up before the series is over (and you're right of course, especially if you include EOE as I've done). Lots of nice action sequences whitout turning it into a cliche. Lots of interesting characters, I can even remember I was fan of Gendo Ikari long before I got into the series! Lots of...... lots of things! One other detail I like is the change from the optimistic lighter side in the earlier episodes to the dystopian outlook when the series comes to and end (and the apocalyptic conclusion of EOE). And at last, the emotional impact can be devastating at times which is perhaps what I like the most. For a long time I believed emotions were something anime were devoid of (see also number.3 in my top 5).

2. FLCL. Guess I'm sort of a Gainax-fan. I've got no idea what's going on in this show, but I don't really care. Personally I see it as some sort of anime-experiment: Use the stream of consciousness and make a story out of all impulses that's falling trough your head and see if it works. Strangely enough the result is pretty darn addictive. The fact that it contains some of the most fluid animation I've seen doesn't hurt either.

3. Grave of the Fireflies. There was a long time I believed anime didn't have anything else to offer than gunfights, exploding heads and big-breasted ladies. Then I saw this movie and my opinion changed overnight. Incredibly powerful stuff. Not only one of my favourite animes, but one of my favourite movies whatsoever.

4. Akira. I read the manga first and was a little disappointed by this film. Some viewings later made me change my mind. It's impossible to get everything from a 2000+ page manga into a 2 hour movie and now I think this one does a good job capturing the essence of the manga.

5. Hmmm, I'm not sure exactly. I have trouble getting into anime since it's so expensive over here. There's a lot of titles I would like to check out, but they're difficult to get a hold of (and downloads isn't an opinion sadly). Lately I've managed to have a glance at Berserk, Gantz and Saikano, all of wich I love the manga-counterparts so some of these titles may find themself in my top 5 in some time.

Also I haven't got any titles for least favourites. If I come across stuff I don't like I simply stop watching or reading it. Series like DBZ and Pokemon may not be my thing, but I don't watch it so I can't say for sure. For all I know they may have turned genius after a while although I guess that's not very likely.
Kyio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:01 am Reply with quote
My top 5 faves are.............................................
1.Inuyasha
Its one of the best anime out there like theres action,romance and comedy its very entertaining.
2.Chobits
Once again another cool anime once you watch it youll get hooked instantly very intresting.
3.Tokyo Mew Mew
Not the best but I watched it and it was very funny its the first anime I ever saw.Very weird for me to like cause its a shoujo.*for girls*
4.Marmalade Boy
This is a hilarious anime where there are so many people involved and alot of love connections,
5.Inital D
One of my fave cause Im a huge fan of cars and its a slice of life I love those kind of anime.
aflimmer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:20 am Reply with quote
Wow, this is going to be tough.

LOVED:

1. Love Hina - Love Hina was the second box set that I purchased when I started buying a couple of years ago, and I have lost track of how many times I have watched it. In fact, I am watching it again right now, the second disk is at home in my X-box as we speak. I just love me some Hina!

2. Inuyasha - What can you say about Inuyasha? AS is on episode 115 (I think) and I still can't wait to see the next one. It hasn’t gotten old at all. It's truly a timeless classic. Huge action, really evil villains, and forbidden love all over the place.

3. Please Teacher! (Onegai Sensei) - I loved this one, I just can't get enough teacher. I liked the characters, the circumstances that led to their situation and the hilarity that ensued. I would like to see a movie cap this one off.

4. His and Hers Circumstances (Kare Kano) - I was wandering through MovieSTOP one day and found these on sale in the anime section, and having read about them, decided that I would give them a try (I needed to break in my new credit card anyway). It changed my life. I look at love and relationships in a whole new light. The characters were deep and well thought out, and their "circumstances" made them very believable. It really reminded me of being back in high school. It could have had a better ending, but sometimes it's about the journey, not the destination.

5. Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki - Ah, the original Tenchi. The other variations are good, but the original is still the best.

6. Cowboy Bebop - The characters and stories are great, and the music is awesome. This is one that will appeal to just about anyone. I wanted to see more.

7. Oh! My Goddess! (Ah! Megami-sama) - I don't know what it is about AMG that I love, everything I guess. I have the original series, movie, and the box of minis, and am looking forward to the TV series being released soon.

8. Chobits - This really changed my vision of the future. I can see this becoming an issue in 20-30 years. What will happen to the human race when we can build and program our own perfect mate?

9. Ai Yori Aoshi - Another title that I really enjoyed. The problem that the couple has is one that I have. What makes one person or family better or more important than another?

10. Steel Angel Kurumi - What's not to love about Kurumi, other than her high pitched squeaky "Master touched my hand" voice? This is one that is just plain fun to watch.

Honorable Mention – Vandread, Full Metal Alchemist, Stellvia, Hellsing, Happy Lesson, Magic User’s Club, Slayers, Saber Marionette J, Kiddy Grade, Cosplay Complex, Jubei Chan, S-cry-ed, GITS, Gunsmith Cats, Bubblegum Crisis 2040, Tokyo Godfathers, FLCL

HATED:

1. Tenchi in Tokyo – WTF happened here? This was an affront to all Tenchi fans everywhere. It was terrible.

2. Colorful! – Ok the first two vignettes were ok, but after that it was just stupid.

3. Paranoia Agent – It was occasionally interesting, but for the most part it was just, I
don’t know boring maybe. It’s hard to put into words.

4. I can’t think of any others that I really hated.

Last edited by aflimmer on Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bReAkDoWn^RT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:59 pm Reply with quote
[quote="joon

1. Crest of the Stars/Banner of the Stars
-> if you are space sci maniac, i suggest this anime. This anime isn't famous but it is the masterpiece because it has all genre. Romance, battle everything and the story is amazing. I won't spoil but when i watched crest of the stars, i went insane cause Lafiel was whoa my dream girl. the story is the masterpiece above all. It is really interesting who are the Abh and what is their objective, personality. it is very interesting i suggest it.

I've already started watching just the first 4 episodes of crest of the stars. And I love it ^^. I'm gonna keep watching the rest. kk bye Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 18 of 122