• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Stream List: January 9-15

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jree78

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quote
You guys forgot Beelzebub on Saturdays on Crunchyroll.
Forte-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 am Reply with quote
I really would have thought that NetFlix would have Spice & Wolf II added to the line-up already. I at least hope they're working on being able to add it.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 am Reply with quote
Forte-sama wrote:
I really would have thought that NetFlix would have Spice & Wolf II added to the line-up already. I at least hope they're working on being able to add it.

It has been a while now since I recall Funimation adding anything new to Netflix. One of the last titles I found was Noir, back in the latter part of September.

I think with their own Elite subscription service now, Funimation has much less incentive to license their titles to Netflix.

Given that they had stated titles would be available on their own service months before being available on Netflix, and that service only launched in November, I wouldn't be surprised if it is close to spring before any new Funimation titles pop up on Netflix.
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:54 am Reply with quote
I wish something would come on Netflix. They need to get more anime titles from other companies.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1