• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Demand Miku

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesFox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 am Reply with quote
since Viz Media's acquiring of the US license for Hatsune Miku last year, Nothing came out of it outside of vague iTunes releases

People like me are depressed that Viz is sitting on a goldmine (the Hatsune Miku license) and refuse to do virtually ANYTHING with said license including asking SEGA to bring the Miku games (esp. Project Mirai) stateside

What to do?
- Flood Viz Media's mailbox demanding them to make SEGA bring the Miku games stateside
- Boycott all things Viz Media until they cave into our demands
- Overflow Viz Media's facebook page demanding an explanation about the lack of activity regarding the Hatsune Miku license

Those may sound extreme but let me put it this way
Which would ya rather do
1. Sit on your butt and do nothing
or 2. Take Action!
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quote
This really doesn't have anything to do with feedback about the site though. You'd be better off posting this in a forum relevant to this topic.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1