• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Server Errors

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radicaledward

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:12 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure if this is something on my end or at you server, but I have been seeing quite afew "Internal Server Error"'s when on the message board. Just wanted to pop something up in case others have been seeing it as well.
Also on a related, but unrelated not - I've noticed that the login bar on the Forum Index is flaky, sometimes it's their when I need to login, and sometimes its not.
Julia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 4:31 am Reply with quote
I too have recieved this message. I'm glad you posted this, I wondered if anyone else was recieving that message. Although, I am sorry I can't give you any information.
It would be nice if someone could figure out this problem. Oh, well...... Sad
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:01 pm Reply with quote
I believe these have been fixed a long time ago. If you continue to see them please let us know.
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:09 am Reply with quote
Uhg, I did write a post about how I've been having troubles with the server a lot lately, but when I posted it the server failed yet again. Sad I'm not sure how many others are having this problem, but it's been a real issue with me for about a week now. I'm not sure where the problem is, but I only have it here, every other site I go to works just fine.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1