• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Viz To Release Video Girl Len

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshall_b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quote
cool Smile

I even purchased vols 1-3 of VGA today, so it's fis nicely with my plans.

but I'm confused. the article says that basically, Len is a 2 volumes manga(14 and 15) closing the VGA story.

but I have a video girl len volume 9 (japanese version). what did I understand wrong?
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:46 pm Reply with quote
marshall_b wrote:
but I have a video girl len volume 9 (japanese version). what did I understand wrong?

That's kinda odd.

Can you tell me the publication date on Video Girl Len volume 9 and the ISBN # ? How many pages is it ?

-t
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:14 am Reply with quote
tempest wrote:
marshall_b wrote:

That's kinda odd.

It's perfectly normal. VGA has been released three times; marshall's version is either the 1997-98 re-release (with girls on covers) or the 2003 re-release (with a big video tape on covers); both has nine volumes and 300+ pages per tankoubon. The original release (1990-93) has 13+2 (Ai+Ren) volumes and ~180 pages per tankoubon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
ParaParaJMo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:05 pm Reply with quote
Will this also include the original video girl story with Haruno? That was actually a really good one.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Raoh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:49 pm Reply with quote
ParaParaJMo wrote:
Will this also include the original video girl story with Haruno? That was actually a really good one.

Yeah, I agree.

I'm pretty sure though that it will, as it says they're printing the last two volumes, I assume this means in their entirety.

Though, wow. It took Viz long enough, didn't it?
kukkii-san

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:06 pm Reply with quote
wow that's odd - vg len has actually been released in germany quite some time ago (well in 2003, just looked it up)

it's vols. 14 & 15 here as well, adding to 13 vols. of vg ai.

i'm actually going to cosplay len next weekend Very Happy (at cosy little hon-con in germany. look up www.cosplay-heaven.de for pics if you feel like it...)

she's a great character, i love her^^ and yes, vol. 15 includes the video girl short story w/ haruno (in carlsen's german edition, that is) do look forward to the release!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1