• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Identifying singers, songs and background music.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naruto_miu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quote
I've been searching for this back ground music if anyone could help please do so...

http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-210/
Hikari Sora

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know what song is played on the piano by Nyx all the time in the anime Neo Angelique Abyss? Thanks in advance. Anime smallmouth
omiya

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:11 am Reply with quote
Hikari Sora wrote:
Does anyone know what song is played on the piano by Nyx all the time in the anime Neo Angelique Abyss? Thanks in advance. Anime smallmouth

You could try listening to the sound samples available on CD Japan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=LACA-9125
Alya87

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 pm Reply with quote
(one piece 455)

guys, do you know the name of the soundtrack @10:55 ?
http://www.[This is a known pirate streaming site]/one-piece-episode-455/

i really like it, i tried to go through all the soundtracks in youtube but i just can't find it

thank you
aoiko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:06 pm Reply with quote
kikitten wrote:
qqhisoka wrote:
ummm.............. ^^;

I'm looking for the BGM from Saiunkoku Monogatari's FIRST season. First heard on ep 24, the last few scenes between Shuurei and Sen-I mean Sa Sakujun.

Then the next episode when he kissed her, then the next one again, when Shuurei goes off to meet him and founds out his real identity.

I forgot where else it occurred again other than the last episode when Ryuuki is working by himself in his ......work place while Kouyuu and Ensei goes off to Shuurei's house

I listened through all of the OST CDs for season one and I couldn't find it.........or is there more than two OST for the first season? (a hidden one?)

----

EDIT

Woah o.o I didn't know someone was looking for it as well. sorry if this is kinda of a repeat ?

Ah I thougth you're answering me .... /sob
So sad... so you are looking for the same x.x ... I listened the 2 CDs x.x 3 times and nothing... Just thought it could be hidden you know @.@

Please someone help us \^^/

Rolling Eyes

I know there is also an original soundtrack 3 I'm not big help, but you two could try and see if it is on there. If not then it is maybe one of the songs omitted from the soundtrack like with Yu Yu Hakusho where some songs were not on the original soundtrack because they choose not to put the song on it.
karinasesshinuyasha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 am Reply with quote
I was wondering about a certain piece of music that I don't know the name of. It's from Inuyasha Movie 2 (Inuyasha: Castle Beyond the looking glass) It's when Kagome says to Inuyasha: spoiler[ To be honest, I like you just the way you are ! and then he goes on about that's ridiculous and all that ] but I want to know 1. What the song is called 2. who sings it
~Karina
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Looking at just the soundtrack information, it mentions Ai no Uta as an insert song.

Otherwise, I'd need an actual clip to know what you're talking about, as I haven't seen the movie in a long, long time.
kyuukikyu

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:07 am Reply with quote
Hello!
Is anyone know the name of the OST from Saiunkoku Monogatari 1st season episode 24 from 20:43-21:38 ?

Actually the song often played in some episodes (I only put ep.24 as one of it), especially after Shuurei met Sakujun, and I reaallly love the song, which really resemble the Shuurei-Sakujun scene, it's very lovely yet very sad music, because remind me with how Sakujun gambling with Shuurei's response to his feeling.

Please if anybody know the title of the song and where can I download it.

Very very thank you
Sincerely
sakusakupanic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 am Reply with quote
Hello, I lloking for this BGM theme from Dragon Pink and Elven Bridge:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29449825/Theme-mp3.mp3

Thanks Anime hyper
4750G

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:14 am Reply with quote
I'm looking for the piano BGM played during spoiler[the funeral of Mikage] in episode 10 of 07 Ghost. If anyone can tell me the piano piece's title, please do so. Thank you so much!
DJ RX-78

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:43 am Reply with quote
I need some serious help find this particular track. Please watch Mobile Suit Gundam : Episode 22: Matilda's Rescue and start the video at 14:30. It is this song that I'm trying to locate and/or figure out what album it is from. I have been unable to locate it, but if anyone knows it, or know someone who may know it, please relay what ever information you can provide to me. Thank you very much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8MvYVBzKa4
lbp145

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 pm Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoPH2NxvHOY

I can't find what song this is anywhere! Shazam didn't even know.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advanced. Smile
SereneChaos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Funimation makes their own original music for most trailers, so there's probably not a name for that track. They occasionally upload the music to their site, like they did for Hetalia and Princess Jellyfish, but that's the exception to the rule.
Unicorn_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know what is the name of that theme from Wolf's Rain? You can hear it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GVpwfUFo-A
starting from 6:33 approximately.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Well, I can tell you it's not on the first OST. So if you do search for it, more likely it's on the 2nd OST or is part of an unreleased track.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 20 of 33