• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mirai Nikki/Future Diary's 'Next Project' Likely Linked to Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragon695

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Please, no more.
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quote
Wonder what it is...still, only 3 more months to find out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:
Please, no more.

did the anime ending go off the rails like the manga's ending did. please answer yes or no. (aka NO spoilers)
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:15 am Reply with quote
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
dragon695 wrote:
Please, no more.

did the anime ending go off the rails like the manga's ending did. please answer yes or no. (aka NO spoilers)

They cut off the final few pages of the manga.
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 am Reply with quote
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
dragon695 wrote:
Please, no more.

Ending is different between anime and manga.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:58 am Reply with quote
I hope the story is completed and changed via whatever this project may be, and then it will have certainly surpassed and enhanced the manga's end.
peachsncreamsoda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 am Reply with quote
... I honestly didn't think it was that bad...
Though, i'm also one of those people who enjoyed Blood-C too.

Anyways, it'll be a movie. I just know it.
What else could there be I mean, another series or something? I doubt that... highly doubt it.
natmicon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:06 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
dragon695 wrote:
Please, no more.

You're kidding, right? I'm sorry but the manga ending wasn't any better than the anime ending. I'm not talking about sunshine and rainbows, I'm saying that it felt totally offbeat, forced, and inconsistent with the rest of the story line.

Off the rails is being gentle. I'm looking forward to seeing the new project as I felt there was a lot of wasted potential in the manga ending.
dragon695

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 am Reply with quote
natmicon wrote:
Stark700 wrote:
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
dragon695 wrote:
Please, no more.

You're kidding, right? I'm sorry but the manga ending wasn't any better than the anime ending. I'm not talking about sunshine and rainbows, I'm saying that it felt totally offbeat, forced, and inconsistent with the rest of the story line.

Off the rails is being gentle. I'm looking forward to seeing the new project as I felt there was a lot of wasted potential in the manga ending.

The manga ending is the worst piece of shit ever, don't even get me started on the spinoff story. It's almost as bad as Oh!Great's writing.
lilly_938

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quote
Manga ending was horrible! At least the anime ending allowed me to create my own theory and ending (by leaving out the last 10 or so pages). I like to think Yuno "died" just as Minene "died" in the vault. I mean, come on! Minene has a little of Deus' power and she was able to survive being blown up! Yuno became god! How could she die of a stab wound!?! SO, our Yuno (1st world) is the one we hear at the end!!!!
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quote
natmicon wrote:
Stark700 wrote:
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
dragon695 wrote:
Please, no more.

The Anime ending is from the manga. They just didn't cut off the last 10 pages or so. lol
kevin65945

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:
natmicon wrote:
Stark700 wrote:
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
dragon695 wrote:
Please, no more.

The manga ending is the worst piece of shit ever, don't even get me started on the spinoff story. It's almost as bad as Oh!Great's writing.

sorry to interupt,but i think it can be a movie/life action movie...or they were talking about an anime from an other manga from the same writher "big order".who knows,only thing to do is wait and see
JustinGallimore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quote
The anime ending with yukki is some bs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1