• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Blood-C: The Last Dark Film's 2nd Intro Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peachsncreamsoda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 am Reply with quote
Again... totally not getting/understanding/ or anything about these intro vids... but, wth, why bother?
They could really actually do without them imo. Or, just totally do this whole intro thing another way where it doesn't look so... I dunno? Ridiculous? That seems a bit too much... But all in all, these intro things just seem so lame to me. Kinda... useless.

But anyways, still doesn't make me not want to see this film~
darkhappy1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quote
The background music and SD characters totally fit the scene where that guy is getting shot and overkill'd. I guess there really isn't any need for dramatic effect in a summary...

Regardless, whooo! More Blood. Hopefully things are a bit less absurd in this movie.
GhostShell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quote
I think the promo videos with actual scenes from the movie do a heck of a lot better job at promoting it than these SD videos do. They really don't convey the dark theme of the movie at all.
tcdelaney

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Even without understanding most of the Japanese, that was hilarious. Nice dark humour.

This promo was definitely aimed at those who had watched the whole TV series. You definitely need to know spoiler[who the twins really are and how they ended up and compare it with how they were originally portrayed] to appreciate it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1