• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: More Anime Available on Netflix U.K.

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
williamflipper

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Finally some reason to think about netflix
rivnam

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quote
I haven't checked them all but thus far I have only encountered dubs on netflix.... Would be nice to have the choice of original audio.
ConanSan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:24 am Reply with quote
Of Note is Rental and Emma having subs and being noted as being released by Manga.

The same manga who go around and pretty much act like even looking at anything with a Sub will bankrupt them into next year.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quote
I think you mean the Manga who believe that it is hard to make sub-only DVDs break even if they are not big hitters like Blue Exorcist. There are no unit costs and minimum orders etc involved with Netflix.

It is actually Nozomi who has the UK streaming rights to Emma and Junjou Romantica though (they have streamed them to the UK via YouTube, although their Rental Magica is blocked here) so what Manga's involvement is I have no idea.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
ConanSan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:48 pm Reply with quote
Random Guess; Mule, it's the only position that doesn't end in them looking like complete twats, after all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1