• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pop Japan Travel Winter 2006 Tour

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v1cious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:41 pm Reply with quote
has anyone ever actually been on one of these things? what kind of experience did you have?
one3rd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:33 pm Reply with quote
animenewsnetwork.com/columns/crash.php?id=209

There's an ANN article about it. It looks like there was supposed to be more, but for whatever reason, that's all that was written.
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:01 am Reply with quote
v1cious wrote:
has anyone ever actually been on one of these things? what kind of experience did you have?

I have, I went on their most recent one: Japan Endless Summer Tour. I have to say it was an extremely enjoyable experience. We got to go to Tokyo game show 2005 and even got to tour an anime studio (two groups, one went to Production IG the other went to studio DEEN. I was in the studio DEEN group, rather would have been in the other one but it was still pretty cool.). You get to learn alot about Japanese culture which I am really interested in. Beer in vending machines... wierd. We went to both Tokyo and Osaka. I kinda liked Osaka cause the people were nicer, but Tokyo had all the anime stuff, so I probably liked them both about the same. Overall I was very pleased with the tour and would definately go again with them in the future. Can't go on this next one though, the last trip kinda put a huge dent in my wallet...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1