• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Done] Merge Noriyo HIROYAMA to Norio HIRAYAMA

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quote
I posted this a while back in the duplicate persons thread, but since I don't think anyone is going through the old posts there and I see a lot of entries for duplicate people getting their own threads, I figured I should make a separate thread for this.

I think Noriyo HIROYAMA is a duplicate of Norio HIRAYAMA. The only credit listed for Noriyo Hiroyama is for Techno Police 21C, but I watched Techno Police 21C and the name given in the credits was Norio Hirayama. The source given on the credit for him on the Techno Police 21C page (http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0084774/combined) also currently lists his name as Norio Hirayama. So I think the credit currently listed under Noriyo Hiroyama should be merged to Norio Hirayama.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:28 am Reply with quote
"Noriyo" doesn't even sound like a valid Japanese given name; I've moved the credit to Norio Hirayama (who had indeed worked on Techno Police 21C) but not merged the two names.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:23 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
"Noriyo" doesn't even sound like a valid Japanese given name

I checked out of curiosity, and ENAMDICT says it is—the first twenty results (of 100+) the romaji "Noriyo" are all for feminine personal names.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:09 am Reply with quote
doc-watson42 wrote:
I checked out of curiosity, and ENAMDICT says it is—the first twenty results (of 100+) the romaji "Noriyo" are all for feminine personal names.

I should take back my comment: it is a valid given name, but not very common (compared to Norio, which is one of the most common Japanese male name starting with "No"), and yes, it's feminine.

猫の名前 人の名前 wrote:
のりお
ノリオ,のりお, 紀夫,紀男,紀雄,紀郎,紀生,紀於,紀扶,紀士,紀央, 記男,記生, 則夫,則男,則雄,則郎,則朗,則生,則智雄, 典夫,典男,典雄,典郎,典朗,典生,典士,典央, 憲夫,憲男,憲雄,憲郎,憲生,憲緒,憲央,憲汪,憲翁,憲芙, 範夫,範男,範雄,範郎,範生,範大, 規夫,規男,規雄,規郎,規生,規央, 教夫,教男,教雄,教郎,教朗,教生, 統夫,統男,統雄, 徳夫,徳男,徳雄,徳郎,徳央,徳生,悳夫, 法夫,法男,法雄,法生, 宣夫,宣男,宣雄,宣郎,宣生,宣穂, 矩夫,矩男,矩雄,矩郎,矩生, 敬夫,敬男,敬雄,敬生, 至夫,至男,至生, 祝夫,祝男,祝雄,祝生, 順夫,順男,順雄,順生, 登夫,登男,登穂, 稔夫,稔男,稔雄, 儀夫,儀男,儀雄, 程夫,程男,程雄, 昇夫,昇男,昇雄,昇郎,昇朗,昇生,昇央,昇勇, 詔夫,詔男,詔雄,詔生, 律夫,律男,律雄,律郎,律朗,律生, 式夫,式男,式雄, 野里夫,野里男,野理夫, 位夫,永男,伯夫,伯男,伯雄, 功夫,功男,功雄,功央,孝夫,寛夫,寛男,鑑雄,軌夫,騎男,宜夫,宜男,宜雄,宜生,識夫,識男,識雄,識生,周男,周雄,章男,章雄,準雄,乗雄,仁夫,仁雄,図生,節夫,仙夫,仙男,仙雄,宗夫,宗男,宗雄,智夫,智生,忠雄,哲男,哲雄,哲生, 勲男,訓夫,訓男,訓雄,訓郎,訓生,訓央,訓臣,経雄,謙夫,謙雄,賢夫,言夫, 吾夫,悟雄,悟生,恒雄,勅夫,展夫,能夫,能男,能生,能理夫,能理男,能理雄,農利夫,方男,模夫,悳郎,頼雄,了夫,了生,了勇,倫夫,倫男,倫雄,倫朗,倫生,礼夫,礼男,礼雄,礼生,令夫,令男,令雄,路朗,直理雄

のりよ
のりよ,紀世,紀代,紀与,記代,記与,則代,典世,典代,典予,法世,法代,憲世,憲代,規世,規代,範代,徳世,徳代,教世,教代,訓代,宣世,哲世,哲与,矩代,章代,鑑代,啓代,祝世,倫代,乃吏代
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1