• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: La storia della Arcana Famiglia Anime Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 pm Reply with quote
My body's ready, but J.C. Staff..oh dear.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mizunosaki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quote
Welllll I guess it's hard to maintain the same visual style as the game -_- But I was a tad disappointed that the anime doesn't look as beautiful as the game. I'll take it with a grain of salt.
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:44 am Reply with quote
please, please, oh PLEASE let this adaptation not be messed up...PLEASE OTAKU GODS!!!

and you japanese otome game girls! PLEASE BUY this anime to certify that more otome anime will be animated...PLEASE JAPANESE GIRLS!

I think the art is beautiful..I mean, its impossible for it to be as good as the game...but I think its good.

J.C. Staff, please, please, DON'T MESS THIS UP! The future of otome anime rests on your shoulders!

Don't do a DEEN and mess this one up like they did with Hiiro....

Sad Sad
Agent355

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:24 am Reply with quote
Looks like it has potential to be a fun, funny reverse harem farce. I hope Crunchyroll gets a hold of it!

Is the game available in the US at all? Or is there a manga adaptation of the story already out? I'm just curious because it seems to have an established, English speaking fanbase, based on the posts above mine.
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 am Reply with quote
Agent355 wrote:
Looks like it has potential to be a fun, funny reverse harem farce. I hope Crunchyroll gets a hold of it!

Is the game available in the US at all? Or is there a manga adaptation of the story already out? I'm just curious because it seems to have an established, English speaking fanbase, based on the posts above mine.

Its not released in the US but there is a manga being translated....4 chapters are out in english.
Agent355

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:03 pm Reply with quote
Who is releasing the manga?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1