• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Merge: Makoto Sudo > Akitoshi Yokoyama

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
braves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Makoto Sudo
Akitoshi Yokoyama

http://fujiko.tv/episode/

For episodes 12 and 13, the Lupin website has credited Akitoshi Yokoyama for co-directing those episodes, but for the episodes themselves they've changed Yokoyama's credit to Makoto Sudo, for whom I cannot find any other credits for aside from this show. After watching episode 12, I felt like the 2nd half of the episode (which would be Yokoyama/Sudo's part) had some directorial touches that could only come from Yokoyama and not some total newcomer. So, I have a strong hunch that this Sudo person is actually Yokoyama working under a pen name. Is this enough to go on to warrant a merge?

Last edited by braves on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quote
No. I'm afraid that just "a strong hunch" is not enough and a bit too far-fetched.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
braves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quote
Welp. Thought the discrepancies between the website and the credits might possibly be enough, but I figured as much. Thanks anyways.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1