• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Animax Musix 2012 Taiwan

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hyojodoji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quote
Animax Musix 2012 Taiwan will be held at Taipei ATT Show Box in '中華民国・台北市' on November 4.

http://www.animax.co.jp/press/2012/120702-01

dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:20 am Reply with quote
I was there when KOTOKO came to Taipei for her first concert, but while the songs were great, the place was horrible (it's a "night club" with strong marijuana smell in the air). I didn't go to May'n's, but according to friends who did, the audio effect was very poor. Hopefully the organizer can fix those hardware correctly.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
hyojodoji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:50 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
I was there when KOTOKO came to Taipei for her first concert,

行列乙でした。 (´∀`)ノ Were you fatigued?
The '最後尾' card in the picture is like cards that are often used at self-published manga fairs in Japan.
When a queue is divided into some lines, sometimes even 'This is not the very end of the queue' cards are also used at anime/manga-related events in Japan.

dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quote
hyojodoji wrote:
Were you fatigued?

Not quite back then, but I don't have the same level of stamina nowadays. Talk about aging......

hyojodoji wrote:
The '最後尾' card in the picture is like cards that are often used at self-published manga fairs in Japan.
When a queue is divided into some lines, sometimes even 'This is not the very end of the queue' cards are also used at anime/manga-related events in Japan.

Due to the compatible kanji, similar boards can be seen at almost every dōjinshi event in Taiwan. Wink The second type of boards are often seen near confined spaces e.g. stairwells and gates, where staffs have to break down the queue at specific points so it wouldn't block the normal traffic.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
hyojodoji

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Not quite back then,

That was good. (´▽`)

dormcat wrote:
but I don't have the same level of stamina nowadays.

Oh, since you often cover manga-related events in Taiwan well, you seem to be still a fairly energetic person, ^__^ possibly like Haru-kun in Ura Ban♪ 浦高管樂♪.

dormcat wrote:
Due to the compatible kanji, similar boards can be seen at almost every dōjinshi event in Taiwan. Wink

Like this?

So, probably you was able to appreciate the 'feel' of that picture far better than people who had not seen '最後尾' boards.

This guy, too, took photographs of such signboards, including a 'This is not the very end of the queue' board.

dormcat wrote:
Talk about aging......

Hmm...so, it might be not a bad idea to borrow 時光布 from Doraemon, if you meet him ((ミ゚エ゚ミ)).
That worked on Gian excessively, though.

dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quote
hyojodoji wrote:
Oh, since you often cover manga-related events in Taiwan well, you seem to be still a fairly energetic person, ^__^

Eh, that's part of my job. Anime smile + sweatdrop

hyojodoji wrote:
Like this?

The event was held at National Taipei University of Technology (NTUT), located just beside Guanghua Market, nicknamed "Taipei's Akihabara." The area, where I visit on a weekly basis, is filled with all types of electronics and otaku-themed franchise.
hyojodoji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Eh, that's part of my job. Anime smile + sweatdrop

Oh, you seem to hide your light under a bushel. ^__^ 如水之源處上 而甘處於下 乃上善也
In contrast to your being diligent, I'm quite lazy. 結廬在人境 而無車馬喧 懶惰故無匹 呵呵

dormcat wrote:
The event was held at National Taipei University of Technology (NTUT), located just beside Guanghua Market, nicknamed "Taipei's Akihabara." The area, where I visit on a weekly basis, is filled with all types of electronics and otaku-themed franchise.

Thank you for the topographical info.
Mangaka-illustrator Mizuguchi Yukihiro bought a sausage at a bicycle-stall in Guāng Húa Digital Plaza, and he was surprised at the sausage's being very sweet.
He and the editors also dined at 鼎泰豐 and enjoyed dishes, though.
Editor Akazawa ate 豪大大雞排, too, at Shìlín Night Market, and editor Sakurai also enjoyed Dr Kotō's Clinic on Taiwanese TV.
I think Dr Chijiiwa Suketarō was headmaster of the school which would become NTUT. Poet Mado Michio was a student at that school.

dormcat wrote:
...I visit on a weekly basis,

See, you are energetic. ^__^

hyojodoji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quote
Animax Taiwan's web page about Animax Musix 2012 Taiwan is here.

hyojodoji

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 am Reply with quote
Animax Musix 2012 Taiwan

The singers will be KOTOKO, May'n, Sea☆A, and Nanri Yuuka

http://musix.animax.co.jp/special.html#taiwan_info
http://www.animax-taiwan.com/animaxmusix2012

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1