• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Here We Go Again! What Manga Do You Want To See Licensed?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReAnimate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 am Reply with quote
Holy Talker!

I'm a huge fan of Rando Ayamine's artstyle, and the 3 chapters I read of this are pretty neat.

And someone needs to pick up the GetBackers license, from when Tokyopop went belly up....
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:58 am Reply with quote
ReAnimate wrote:
Holy Talker!

I'm a huge fan of Rando Ayamine's artstyle, and the 3 chapters I read of this are pretty neat.

And someone needs to pick up the GetBackers license, from when Tokyopop went belly up....

yeah getbackers is somthing id buy if it were rebooted as I got 4 vols on my top shelf wich is where manga i dont/cant collect anymore goes.
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 pm Reply with quote
I wanna see boys on the run and I am a hero licenced. I like boys on the run, even though tanishi is a total dink he's making an effort to stand up for himself even if he is ballsing it up and will most likley get his arse handed to him you have to give him marks for effort.

I also love the way it twists the nipples of the posters on 4chan lol, every time somone posts a picture from the series they errupt into a cavalcade of misogynistic poo flinging.
Vata Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Durarara light novels
Takokujin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Masahiro no Oto
Vinland Saga
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quote
I want a reprint of Konjiki no Gash Bell/Zatch Bell I don't even care if its digital anymore, I always kick myself for not getting into anime and manga sooner so I can get the manga volumes they at least have out and now its hard to get even that! can we at least get the special adition books that have been recently been coming out in japan?! If theres any other english speaking country that has all the volumes please let me know so I can start importing, otherwise, fudge it all, I'm learning Japanese!

I've been enjoying the hell out of Beelzebub and from the looks of it alot of other countrys already have it! man just slap a diaper on beel already so we can get the damn series!! I don't care what you do just liscense it! and no, I won't give a flying rats ass if they liscence the anime.

I would really enjoy it if Nichijou got snagged by yen press or something, it already sucks sales were bad to keep anyone from ever animating it again, and that I can't even enjoy owning what they got out on DVD or BD, someone, please, GIVE ME SOMETHING!!

As for Light Novels I want the following series Licensed:

A certian magical index: as much as I've been enjoying reading the novels through "particular means" I'd love to collect the novels themselves and own them both physically and legally

Durarara: I loved the anime and I really want to see more, the same goes for Baccano though I can imagine my mind will be very scattered reading these randomized events as they happen all over the place Anime hyper
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:10 am Reply with quote
Thatguy3331 wrote:
I want a reprint of Konjiki no Gash Bell/Zatch Bell I don't even care if its digital anymore, I always kick myself for not getting into anime and manga sooner so I can get the manga volumes they at least have out and now its hard to get even that! can we at least get the special adition books that have been recently been coming out in japan?! If theres any other english speaking country that has all the volumes please let me know so I can start importing, otherwise, fudge it all, I'm learning Japanese!

I've been enjoying the hell out of Beelzebub and from the looks of it alot of other countrys already have it! man just slap a diaper on beel already so we can get the damn series!! I don't care what you do just liscense it! and no, I won't give a flying rats ass if they liscence the anime.

I would really enjoy it if Nichijou got snagged by yen press or something, it already sucks sales were bad to keep anyone from ever animating it again, and that I can't even enjoy owning what they got out on DVD or BD, someone, please, GIVE ME SOMETHING!!

As for Light Novels I want the following series Licensed:

A certian magical index: as much as I've been enjoying reading the novels through "particular means" I'd love to collect the novels themselves and own them both physically and legally

Durarara: I loved the anime and I really want to see more, the same goes for Baccano though I can imagine my mind will be very scattered reading these randomized events as they happen all over the place Anime hyper

id buy Beelzebub and nichijou if they were licenced.

Also i want to add to my licence wishlist Mitsudomoe and Arakawa under the bridge
Melicans

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quote
My only wish is for Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. I loved the anime (without a doubt my favourite of all), and I know the light novels have zero chance of being picked up (and it seems unlikely I'll find them through other means). I want to follow the story to completion, and a licensing of the manga would be the only way to do that.

I suppose if I was really pressed, I'd pick a re-release of Pretty Face. Only volumes 1, 2, and 6 are still available it seems. 3, 4, and 5 are all out of print and only available for outrage sums from secondary sellers. I'd like to see it hit store shelves again so I can go beyond the first two.
Lizzie_B

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:07 pm Reply with quote
I got a couple of manga I'd love to see localized

Nanbaka spoiler[I love the manga and hated how the anime ended on an effing cliffhanger]
Oumagadoki Zoo (I love MHA and wanna read this since I love animals)
7 Seeds (if the upcoming anime is a hit, maybe the manga will get localized)
Megami Ibunroku - Persona (aka Revelations: Persona)
MetalEmolga7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:22 am Reply with quote
It will never happen but I would love to see Darling wa Namamono ni Tsuki get licensed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4