• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Producer: More Ports of 'Tales of' Games Planned

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZodiacBeast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:14 am Reply with quote
Now maybe they can bring the new ports over here to the states. That would be so boss.

Would have been nice if he had hinted towards which games would be ported.
AnimeDuelist15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:31 am Reply with quote
I REALLY hope they bring the PS3 version of Vesperia to the USA. I really want to play that.
Sorrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 am Reply with quote
Come onnnn Eternia. Also I wouldn't mind seeing a mon GBA version of Phantasia. But still ETERNIA. Was my first Tales. Heh now if only i hadn't loaned it out along with the guide and thus lost em(loanee moced). Oh well least i still have destiny II version.
Primus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:16 am Reply with quote
ZodiacBeast wrote:
Now maybe they can bring the new ports over here to the states. That would be so boss.

Would have been nice if he had hinted towards which games would be ported.

NOPE

Those who played the final dungeon of Innocence R said they saw things that hint to a Tales of Hearts remake.
Elves

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:20 am Reply with quote
AnimeDuelist15 wrote:
I REALLY hope they bring the PS3 version of Vesperia to the USA. I really want to play that.

I second that! I'd also be interested in any Tales games that weren't on the PS2 since that's when I started playing the series.
Tamaria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:30 am Reply with quote
Sorrior wrote:
Come onnnn Eternia. Also I wouldn't mind seeing a mon GBA version of Phantasia. But still ETERNIA. Was my first Tales. Heh now if only i hadn't loaned it out along with the guide and thus lost em(loanee moced). Oh well least i still have destiny II version.

Wasn't the PSP version good enough?
rizuchan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Personally I hope with the new ports they add some of the conveniences that Tales of Graces f had, like more save points, more places to heal and the "retry" option for tougher battles. I tried playing Symphonia a while back, but it was too painful going back to the "old days" of RPGs where you had to exit a dungeon and run back to town to heal, all the while desperately avoiding random battles because you know you haven't seen a save point in an hour...

...Of course I made it through the Abyss port without any of these conveniences, but Symphonia seemed more painful for some reason.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1