• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Junjō Romantica Manga Volume 16 to Bundle Anime DVD

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quote
And the odds of Junjo Romantica being rescued by DMP continue to decrease, month after month; day after day; minute by minute...

Screw it; I'll just import it from CD Japan or something. =__=
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:25 pm Reply with quote
F*** DMP NEEDS TO RESCUE THIS!
fencer_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 pm Reply with quote
This was already announced and confirmed twice...almost 4 months ago. On this very site.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-03-30/new-junjo-romantica-anime-to-be-dvd-with-16th-manga-volume

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-03-28/junjo-romantica-boys-love-manga-gets-new-anime

And that preview clip has been available for almost three weeks, seeing as it was bundled with the August issue of Ciel-TresTres that went on sale at the end of June.
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:32 pm Reply with quote
fencer_x wrote:
And that preview clip has been available for almost three weeks, seeing as it was bundled with the August issue of Ciel-TresTres that went on sale at the end of June.

Not to be even more technical, but , the Animate Cafe is also in the middle of their collaboration as well: http://www.animate.co.jp/special/cafe/pc/collabo_menu/suzukisan/

(They even have Suzuki-san ice cream...)
fencer_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 pm Reply with quote
Keichitsu0305 wrote:
fencer_x wrote:

Not to be even more technical, but , the Animate Cafe is also in the middle of their collaboration as well: http://www.animate.co.jp/special/cafe/pc/collabo_menu/suzukisan/

Indeed; I went this weekend Smile They're streaming this preview looping on two screens there.
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:30 am Reply with quote
fencer_x wrote:
Keichitsu0305 wrote:

Indeed; I went this weekend Smile They're streaming this preview looping on two screens there.

*jawdrops* (o_O)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1