• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[WIP] Split: Chiharu Sato.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
braves

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quote
Chiharu Sato ( 佐藤 千春 )

This one might be a bit tricky, although I haven't gone through the whole thing. There's two Sato's that seem to have the same kanji name. One is an animator that worked on Akira and Redline, the other is an (ex?) A-1 Pictures animator that's mostly an in-betweener.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 pm Reply with quote
I entered the Kiddy GiRL-and credit (actually I entered two, something went funky with the other one and I've now fixed that). A1 definitely had nothing to do with that series however and they weren't credited "under" any other company so I assume they were working directly for Satelight. Interestingly both companies were involved with Fairy Tail.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1