• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
To all group members: Help!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 am Reply with quote
Since Yuu Asakawa asked, I moved this to the top of my todo list; from now on for anonymous visitors, ero aliases will be displayed separate from the real name. And in the future we could make it opt-in even for registered users.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quote
I ran across another seiyū database, which supposedly includes aliases: 《真》声優さんメモリアル-改- ("Makoto" Seiyū-san Memorial Kai).
Kraker2k

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Sorry for the bump but this is Asakawa Yuu related, I was looking up credits for Viper GTS, one of the ero works she's listed here on ANN and noticed the listing is not sourced in the DB.
The JP wiki for the Viper series notes no voice actors were announced and I checked the ED via google and no voice actors are listed there either.
Could it have been someone just added the voices based on what they heard?
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 am Reply with quote
Kraker2k wrote:
Sorry for the bump but this is Asakawa Yuu related, I was looking up credits for Viper GTS, one of the ero works she's listed here on ANN and noticed the listing is not sourced in the DB.
The JP wiki for the Viper series notes no voice actors were announced and I checked the ED via google and no voice actors are listed there either.
Could it have been someone just added the voices based on what they heard?

Apparently so.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2