• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Stream List: August 6-12

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:21 pm Reply with quote
Black Lagoon has been added to FUNi's streaming site.

This means the DVD re-release is coming soon.

SOON..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
eurotrip1986

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote
I hate how long it takes to English Sub Toriko, such a great anime should be subbed as quick as the horribly rating performing Hunter x Hunter new anime series. I have no desire to watch anime on sites that flood the show with 99999999 different ad commercials. Watching anime on Crunchyroll is like having your teeth pulled. I like [listing illegal fansub sites is not allowed], both great sites.
Viorexx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:40 pm Reply with quote
anime network should add Amazon to there list of streaming site.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm Reply with quote
ANN should have noted that The Anime Network is streaming K-On!!, not K-On!, or listed it as TAN does on their site [K-On!! (Season 2)].

eurotrip1986 wrote:
I have no desire to watch anime on sites that flood the show with 99999999 different ad commercials. Watching anime on Crunchyroll is like having your teeth pulled.

There is an inexpensive way to alleviate that pain.
Crystal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 pm Reply with quote
eurotrip1986 wrote:
I hate how long it takes to English Sub Toriko, such a great anime should be subbed as quick as the horribly rating performing Hunter x Hunter new anime series. I have no desire to watch anime on sites that flood the show with 99999999 different ad commercials. Watching anime on Crunchyroll is like having your teeth pulled. I like [listing illegal fansub sites is not allowed], both great sites.

Ever heard the phrase "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth?" You have to watch ads when you watch TV, why should it be any different there? Besides fansub groups originally said they only covered unlicensed anime, yet all these streams happen and they sorta went back on their word--they're not generating interest in certain shows, they're just causing the streams to lose ad revenue.

And I went to The Anime Network, it's the 2nd Season of K-On--with 2 exclamation points!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1