• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tramps Like Us/Kimi wa Pet's Ogawa to Launch New Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quote
Wonder if this will be a smut manga. Well, might give it a shot anyways.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Asterisk-CGY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 pm Reply with quote
How did Kimi wa Pet end anyway?
yoursh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 pm Reply with quote
Asterisk-CGY wrote:
How did Kimi wa Pet end anyway?

Well, the whole story is based around 2 people that are really perfect for one another that only stay apart due to social expectations. Of course they end up together in a 'happily ever after' type of way. It's really how they get there that is the interesting part.

I still think it's a miracle that we got all of Kimi wa Pet(still hate the Tokyopop title). Fun series that had a great sense of humor. Unfortunately, I doubt we wil see this new series short of something like jmanga. Josei titles just don't do well over here. Don't think any of Ogawa's other work has made it out over here, has it?
poonk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quote
I love Kimi wa Pet in pretty much every incarnation (from best to least-best: manga, J-drama, Korean film-- imo the latter took too many liberties and sort of lost the point, though it was still a fun watch) so this is great news! I will cross my fingers that someone, anyone, will bring this new series over in print form.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1