• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NAKAIMO - My Little Sister Is Among Them! (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RGaspar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 pm Reply with quote
I'm not watching the show neither I'm trolling, I just wanted to say that EmbraceMe's poster made my day.

It was hilarious Very Happy
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:21 pm Reply with quote
this ep.8

spoiler[oh poor shougo sure measure skirt is one thing but grab a female "cream puffs" on zombie shoot ride now that another story.

so shougo bit ugh from council works so mrs.x suggest bring rinka & pres to fun park, scary house, zombie slime on rinka, etc.

then ta-da it was rinka did "sister" phone call cause trying protect shougo, his family company, & his sister due cause someone trying to take blackmail doing cause rinka was being forced due to arrange marriage.

so after hearing that shougo so idea have rinka pretend to be shougo lover to help her & it works sorta now rinka want shougo too cue now 3 girls after shougo.
]

wonder what next?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:29 pm Reply with quote
Woot, Go Rinka!!
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:06 am Reply with quote
ep.9

spoiler[well look we finally finally get to see shougo's sister & it's Yuzurina Houshou yep did maury's dna test with confirm Yuzurina Houshou you are the sister.

so now sister identity is reveal now hmm give she sense other girls in shougo's room she even smell the bed.

oh pool time yuzurina meet five girls see 3 wanting shougo so much give party coming up & boom surf board head shot for shougo getting 3 girls.

poor yuzurina get nosebleed of shock cause of shougo's doing to konoe's "dessert" give over jumped due to being tickle only.

& yikes look seem miyabi get more "hmm" due shougo & konoe.
]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:28 am Reply with quote
Episode 9

Ok that is kind of a surprise, this spoiler[Houshou Yuzarina shows up says that she is the sister, and bam we now have her as the image on the phone in the opening song, that is a bit to take in so quickly. Well she does look like she could be his sister, and she sounds like the sister, there is a possibility that Mei used Yuzurina's voice for the voice changer. I do have my suspicions though, Mei did not really do much to try and confirm Yuzurina's claim, maybe question how much she wants to protect her, it could be that the lady trusted is trying do something.]

And where was Mr. X, it looks like a good time for her to show up, ninjas are never around when you need them. And new member to the kitten girls bit at the preview segment, love that facial expression, along with how spoiler[she acted when she heard suspicious sound effect next door. If she is the sister, then the title should be something like "My sister will introduced later".]
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:51 pm Reply with quote
I definitely think that spoiler[Houshou Yuzarina is likely the sister] after watching the latest episode 9. The voice mannerisms, the way she calls Shougo "oniisama", the addition/slight change to the ending of the episode, as well as the ending part of the latest episode all seems suspicious.

I lol'd @ this episode though during the spoiler[tickling scene with Yuzarina listening on the opposite side of the room.] Misunderstanding at its finest.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Yttrbio
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 pm Reply with quote
The whole "misunderstood noise" thing has become so heavily used that the joke is soon going to be "wow, it sounds like someone is making sexual-sounding noises but nothing is going on" when someone is actually having sex.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quote
Ok I think that she is not actually spoiler[ his sister. I mean its only episode 9 and there is the fact that she had that evil smile in the scene where she told everyone that he was his sister. I think that secretary and her are plotting something. The secretary might have faked the dna test. I think they might be trying to get rid of him or try and get a lot of money from him to keep the "secret" quiet. Or maybe she is really is his sister and is just an evil person.]
Nurse1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:17 pm Reply with quote
it seems funny that the secretary had this girls info already on her screen when talking about the DNA test. Previews for the next episode seem to show Shougo and sister off to the party.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quote
this is all a little too convenient. I really hope Seri is as trustworthy as the Mikodono family thinks she is
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 pm Reply with quote
I thought that Mei Sagara said she knew who the sister was, and wasn't telling to protect her. So would't she be able to verify the claim?
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:26 pm Reply with quote
HaruhiToy wrote:
I thought that Mei Sagara said she knew who the sister was, and wasn't telling to protect her. So would't she be able to verify the claim?

not really, he only ever took her word on the matter there is no proof that she knows the sister.
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:37 am Reply with quote
ep.10

spoiler[look like some curveballs has thrown in lead hmm like someone is planning a coup?

give shougo get all 5 girls to family company party meet give miyabi bit sad seem going well till yea shougo see his mom's secretary is part of plan in a coup to takeover shougo's family company.

then miyabi got lost then found by yuzurina then got drunk yea give all revealed she want shougo too to stay with her give mei is bit worry too on miyabi.

party over give shougo's mom bit hmm cause of 5 girls to bring in give she ask her secretary to do it give shougo recall yuzurina did invite.

with ta-da curveball 2 show yuzurina is part of coup takeover plan.

to be continued...
]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 am Reply with quote
Episode 10

It all seems very fishy, and my instincts tell me that spoiler[Yuzarina may very likely not be his sister after all, or if she is, is trying to take control of the company.] Well it seems that Ikusu has been spoiler[out of it as she caught wind of the fishy smell, Yuzarina will have a connection somehow to the secretary.]

As it stands, my opinion on the identity of the little sister that it is spoiler[Miyabi, who was among my longest theory, my reasoning is little sister feel I mentioned earlier, and how protective Mei has been acting. Mei said that she had an interest in protecting the younger sister, but she has since shown greater concern about Miyabi than for Yuzarina.]

And the fanservice, one reason I like to watch this each week.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:02 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Episode 10

As it stands, my opinion on the identity of the little sister that it is spoiler[Miyabi, who was among my longest theory, my reasoning is little sister feel I mentioned earlier, and how protective Mei has been acting. Mei said that she had an interest in protecting the younger sister, but she has since shown greater concern about Miyabi than for Yuzarina.]

Same she was the first one I thought would be the little sister and the way the episode played out, it looks like she might be the one.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8